• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Indian Singaporeans Causing Trouble @ Thaipusam Again

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assholes come from every religion and race. I've seen other races challenging the authorities this way too when they had obviously violated the rules

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The noise from Thaipusam is no louder than the lion dance drums or the kompangs at malay weddings- so I cannot figure out why musical instruments not allowed-esp its only once a year.
I find the noise made by the children of Indian FT's running wild inside MRT trains (esp NE Line) even more disturbing -so I support local Indians being allowed to play musical instruments during Thaipusam.
I think do good , do together should speak up for the local Indian community on this-they all serve NS to defend the country and a lot are also regulars in the SAF.
Once a year we should be able to tolerate some noisy celebration

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese oppressing minorities.
On chinese new year, they make tge most noise with the firework display.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chink funeral band in cowboy hats with giant drums, gigantic gongs, clanging cymbals play the loudest noise. when they show up with flower cowgirls and giant dolls, it’s the finale before the procession. it’s not music as the noise will knock off your ear drums.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chink funeral band in cowboy hats with giant drums, gigantic gongs, clanging cymbals play the loudest noise. when they show up with flower cowgirls and giant dolls, it’s the finale before the procession. it’s not music as the noise will knock off your ear drums.

Indian Funeral & Malay Funerals are the quietest....some Chinese Funerals are quieter these days for many have become Buddhists & that depends on which type...the Taoists ones are the nosiest..

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The noise from Thaipusam is no louder than the lion dance drums or the kompangs at malay weddings- so I cannot figure out why musical instruments not allowed-esp its only once a year.
I find the noise made by the children of Indian FT's running wild inside MRT trains (esp NE Line) even more disturbing -so I support local Indians being allowed to play musical instruments during Thaipusam.
I think do good , do together should speak up for the local Indian community on this-they all serve NS to defend the country and a lot are also regulars in the SAF.
get your facts right. these shitskins are just trying to be funny , inconsiderate assholes and disturb everyone sleep at night. real unreasonable snakes. seems you are ignoring the real issue which is playing loud noise at night disturbing other people sleep. I have seen indian playing the drums during daytime and nobody body stops . you can play at temples but not in a procession. you try lion dance at night at 10 pm and the authoritites would also ask you to stop. so whats the beef here?? you are just like the shitskins trying to twists facts to suit your stand. singapore is so small so be considerate to people trying to sleep at night. you can ask them to play drums in your home at 2 or 3 am for all youo want But public ares is another thing. so getb your facts right,
if the muslim kompangs and chinese lion dance groups all play by the rules of no music after 10 pm and no music in procession, why can't these shit skins???
the worst happen when they get drunk and start making loud noises and harrasing their own women during thaipusam, even their own laides agree.

Last edited:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ce-from-930pm-on-jan-30-to-630pm-the-next-day

Thaipusam procession to take place from 9.30pm on Jan 30 to 6.30pm the next day

thaipusam.jpg

Devotees carrying kavadis as they embark on the Thaipusam procession on Feb 9, 2017, from the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple in Serangoon Road to the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple in Tank Road. PHOTO: ST FILE

Published
Jan 4, 2018, 10:52 pm SGT
Melody Zaccheus
Heritage and Community Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The Thaipusam procession will be kicking off at 9.30pm on Jan 30 from the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple and will conclude the next day at the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple on Jan 31 at 6.30pm, said the Hindu Endowments Board.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ce-from-930pm-on-jan-30-to-630pm-the-next-day

Thaipusam procession to take place from 9.30pm on Jan 30 to 6.30pm the next day

thaipusam.jpg

Devotees carrying kavadis as they embark on the Thaipusam procession on Feb 9, 2017, from the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple in Serangoon Road to the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple in Tank Road. PHOTO: ST FILE

Published
Jan 4, 2018, 10:52 pm SGT
Melody Zaccheus
Heritage and Community Correspondent

SINGAPORE - The Thaipusam procession will be kicking off at 9.30pm on Jan 30 from the Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple and will conclude the next day at the Sri Thendayuthapani Temple on Jan 31 at 6.30pm, said the Hindu Endowments Board.

Thaipusam is the only procession privilege allowed specially for Indians only. Other Races or Religions in Singapore are NOT allowed procession except for Indian Hindus. Yet all these Indian Snakes are pulling out their race card victim card screaming racism ???

Thaipusam is also carried out overnight walking many kilometres over major roads where there are neighbourhood citizens and hotel tourists sleeping. Do you want to be waken up by Indians making noises at 1am 2am 3am 4am or 5am ???

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaipusam is the only procession privilege allowed specially for Indians only. Other Races or Religions in Singapore are NOT allowed procession except for Indian Hindus. Yet all these Indian Snakes are pulling out their race card victim card screaming racism ???

Thaipusam is also carried out overnight walking many kilometres over major roads where there are neighbourhood citizens and hotel tourists sleeping. Do you want to be waken up by Indians making noises at 1am 2am 3am 4am or 5am ???
precisely what I said above. shitskins are snakes. twists and turn and farking bullshitters. other races are not even allowed to hold processions along main road at night. just because they are shit skins they think the whole world must bend over to accomodate their loud drums and horns, trumpets blaring and all their drunk shoutings etc at 2, 3 4 am, Kids and us adults have to work the next day. these idiots don't have to to because they are jobless. and they are jobless and unemployed precisely because of working hard these crap just get drunk and make life difficult for others. no wonder the aussies, europeans , americans all dislike them. point out their faults and they cry racism discrimnation etc and yet they practise caste and all sorts of discriminations of the worst kind back home and even molest and rape their own children and even babies!!!!!. what type of animal rape a 8 mth old baby??? sorry I retract my earlier statement as even animals behave better than these devils.
see report below. Incest, pedophilia and murder all combined at once in this case. really shitty and only in india. I am sure thousands of such cases goes unreported.
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/so...-raped-by-28-year-old-cousin-in-india-reports
another sickening case
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-41563460
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/8-month-old-baby-raped-in-india-reports-9909660
and yet many others here
http://time.com/5059958/india-haryana-rape-murder-young-girl/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...th-old-daughter-india-new-dehli-a8055971.html
the ultimate
they rape even their holy cow and other animals and even dead bodies and dead animals
damned sickos
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/india-rape-animal-sex-cow-blue-cross-510141
even baby cows not spared!!!!
and they even dig out buried corpses to rape them. holy shit. here the reference:
https://www.dailyo.in/variety/sexua...stiality-necrophilia-india/story/1/13620.html

Last edited:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOISES created by Indians in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT is only part of the problem. Another Indian created problem is PUBLIC DISORDER. Only the Brainwashed Liberals and Naive Singaporeans will believe Indian Snakes are pure, innocent and being victimised while supporting the "Rights of Indians" to do whatever they want under the disguise of festive cultural celebration.

Thaipusam has always been the fiercest annual event where indian gang members settle their old scores. Musical instruments are only excuses to drum up the atmosphere and showcase their gang slogans and poems between rivals before the clash. Fighting can occur inside or outside the temples, before during or after the procession. Just because the useless Malaysia Government and the hopeless India Goverment choose to close one eye every year during Thaipusam where ambulances appear only after Indian Snakes slash off one another DOES NOT MEANT the Singapore Government cannot choose to prevent public disorder from happening in the first place.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey bro well said. I am also a supporter of all traditional festivals in all its manifestations. The celebration is somewhat muted nowadays because of all these rules and regulations. To me, Thaipusam celebration is incomplete without all the music accompaniments. In fact, the louder the better! Once a year celebration and still so restrained and constrained! No evidence that this will cause crime rates to escalate.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey bro well said. I am also a supporter of all traditional festivals in all its manifestations. The celebration is somewhat muted nowadays because of all these rules and regulations. To me, Thaipusam celebration is incomplete without all the music accompaniments. In fact, the louder the better! Once a year celebration and still so restrained and constrained! No evidence that this will cause crime rates to escalate.
problem arises when alvin anpalagan and victor veeraiyah from sembawang meets with martin murugan and peter poonampalam from veerasamy road - all hell breaks loose especially when fueled with toddy :(