• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Indian Maid Abuse Husky Dog @ Pasir Panjang 20 Jambol Walk

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/minquan.yeow/videos/vb.529423955/10155819336768956/?type=2&theater

13770369_10154257296758956_8523128349179871991_n.jpg

Yeow Min Quan is with Celene Wan and Koh Wern Chieh.
3 hrs ·

Sending pleas to all animal lovers out there,

I have been hearing moans and yelps of what-seems-to-be coming from a dog, for almost a week. This afternoon, I finally witnessed the source of this distress call - intentional negligence and physical abuse of a weak and frail husky, by a domestic helper. The helper can be seen to be hitting the helpless canine with a metal feedbowl.

There's a car parked in the unit for awhile now, so I am guessing that the owners are out of town. Tried to reach SPCA and AVA but they are not able to act promptly.

EDIT: thank you everyone for the concern. i have to admit i was struggling a lot on whether to post this video because the lynch mob mentality in singapore is very real and i am already prepared that many of you here will immediately be asking what’s the address and all. but i would like to take this opportunity to share that my intention for posting this video wasn’t to defame or incite singaporeans to find out the address/owners/domestic helper etc. my intention was and still IS, to remind owners that have a responsibility to take care of their dogs and that goes as far to make sure that even the HELPERS know how to take care of the dogs and for PEOPLE like us to dare to stand up to abuses when we witness them. i will not be sharing the address as i have make the necessary reports and the relevant authorities will take it from there, not us Singaporeans. i hope you guys understand where i am coming from and not perpetuate this lynch mob mentality.

EDITED AGAIN: once again, thank you everyone for your concern. want to point it out that RELEVANT REPORTS HAVE BEEN MADE AND I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE HELPER so there’s no need for any of you to come down or make any more reports. i am in the middle of resolving this issue hence not free to reply. but rest assured i will update this post accordingly when the case is fully resolved. really appreciate those who have been kind with their words and understand where i am coming from no point calling the police as the police will refer us to AVA, which has already been notified and will be coming down first thing tomorrow morning.

39K Views
47 Likes 563 Comments 1.4K Shares

EDIT

Apparently whistleblower legally threatened by Indian Snake Family, original post no longer available.

Watch video here:
https://mothership.sg/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/dog-abuse.mp4
https://mothership.sg/2017/12/husky-maid-abuse-video/

Last edited:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2017/12/husky-maid-abuse-video/

Maid abused husky for almost a week while owners away, caught on camera by neighbour

The poor dog was moaning and yelping in pain >:(

By Mandy How |
clock.svg
7 hours

maid-abuse-dog-featured.jpg

A maid who has been abusing a pet husky has been caught on camera by a neighbour.

In a Facebook post accompanying the video, Yeow Min Quan writes that he had been hearing what sounded like the moans and yelps of a dog for almost a week.

Advertisement
He then discovered that the source of these distressing noises came from Yeow’s neighbour’s husky that was being abused by a domestic helper.

This is the heart-wrenching video, uploaded on Dec. 17, at 10pm:

Video Player
00:00
00:23

Dog appeared weak

According to Yeow, the domestic helper was negligent and physically abusive to the husky that appeared weak.

In the video, she could be seen handling the dog roughly as it laid prostrate, even hitting the animal on the head with a metal bowl.

The husky had a dressing of sorts on his leg and appeared too feeble to stand on its own. It did not retaliate.

Yeow observed that a car has been parked in the unit for a while now, and deduced that the owners might be out of town.

Authorities alerted

Reports to the relevant authorities have been made, and Yeow said he has spoken to the domestic helper involved.

Yeow also added that he is currently “solving the issue”, and did not to reveal the address in order to discourage the lynch mob.

He hopes that the post will remind other animal owners of their responsibility of taking care of their dogs, which includes making sure that their helpers are sufficiently trained and not abusive.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor husky's nose must be spoil in that filthy indian's household. He should summon some pitbull friend to bite off that desi's nipples.