• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore neh says they are different from subcontinental nehs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have limited thinking ability

We must also acknowledge that they cannot reason/ understand as much reason as we’d like to. The average IQ if people from India is 82, whereas the average of IQ of Singaporeans is 109. this is a huge difference in intellectual capability. Therefore, it would not be very reasonable for us to expect them to understand our rationale for doing things our way. Education is an ideal, not always a solution.

The only reason why sg has a much higher IQ than the shit skins it's cause of the majority chinese not because of his sg shit skin kind. If his sg shit skin kind were to increase the IQ of sg would fall.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
errrr......that's about half the world's population... :*:

It looks like I haven't covered sufficient ground then. I'll do some research and list a few more ethnicities/religions.

Oh yes... I hate Catholics and Protestants too.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;rH8y5K6V9Eg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8y5K6V9Eg[/video]

Is there really a need to explain hatred or is racism just natural

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
96605566.jpg

INDIAN FTRASH

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having bias is natural to human beings.
Most of the time, it need not extend to racism or hatred.

Race is touchy stuff. There is always this tendency for the lowest denominator.
It can easily cloud one's judgement.

For instance. I am a power hungry chink who is willing to sacrifice everything and everyone for the sake of power.
Naturally, If my boss is a chink, I will suck up to a chink;if my boss is an indian, I will suck the indian's cock;likewise if my boss is a malay, I will suck up to the malay.

For the first scenario, most ppl will just see that as "normal" as chinks have a history of internal struggle among their own race for power. But for the 2nd and 3rd scenario when a different race is involved, it will easily invoke an additional "uncle tom" label.

For the above example, I would perceive that its relatively more accurate to label me as a betrayer of fellow humans for personal gains rather than a betrayer of ones' own race.
That's my opinion. Class Division is the real threat / issue here but its mostly being camouflaged/projected as racial issues. Somehow whenever I mention "class division", there is a high chance that someone will accuse me for drinking from the same fountain as Karl Marx.

I do not know what the MSM is up to. As a matter of fact, this indian raping thing is nothing new and it has been there ALL along.But its only in recent years that its being reported and highlighted intensively.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently ah nehs are different. Come to the case of Muslims/Malays, PAP says sorrow cannot serve in top secret SAF units