• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGAPORE national football team will be disbanded

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who pays? Tax payers?

You ask UOB or DBS to sponsor a few billions?

:biggrin:

Can I pay? I want to contribute to S'pore soccer. But, I must also decide on the score, number of goals, number of corner kicks, yellow cards, red cards, throw-in - both at half-time and full-time. Can? No need the hassle of UOB or DBS. Saya boleh!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore football national coach Radojko Avramović has stayed for a too long 8 years already. time to sack him and appoint another manager with fresh ideas and new playing style. Why FAS use him for so long - 8 years, international football manager rarely last that long in 1 job.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore football national coach Radojko Avramović has stayed for a too long 8 years already. time to sack him and appoint another manager with fresh ideas and new playing style. Why FAS use him for so long - 8 years, international football manager rarely last that long in 1 job.

Unlike all others, clubs and countries, we must be the first to sack the entire team instead of some/all the coaching staff. We are always first - even on this matter.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought usually when football teams can't perform, the Manager is usually the first to go. Look at Liverpool and some other premier league teams... Usually the spotlight at the manager.

Only in Singapore, player asked to go...

But I think, the govt can just ask Temasek Holdings to channel some funds to buy a whole new team from maybe Africa or Brazil. Problem solved.

R

redlightmeansgo

If the attendances at S league games and matches involving the national team keep falling, guess more heads will start rolling.

Right now, Zainudeen is just trying to protect his job.