• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Infernal God-Emperor DevilGod Varaibim’s Infernal Decrees

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Males Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Males Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Males Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Males Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Females Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Females Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Females Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Humans Humanoids Females Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Males & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Males & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Males & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Males & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Females & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Females & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Females & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Females & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Males Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Males Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Males Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Males Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Females Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Females Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Kage Bushins & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Females Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Humans Humanoids Females Celebrities & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Varaibim’s Multiples & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All (Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 13 - RPG Tabletop Role-Playing Games Males Characters “Horizon”) & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Media Entertainments Celebrities Actors Actresses Musicians Singers Songwriters DJs Rappers Rockers Models YouTubers Twitch Vimeo Dailymotion Alternative Media Celebrities & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor “Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)” & I Now Issue All Manners Of All Forms Of All The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao)’s Decrees That All Manners Of All Forms Of All (Imperial Court Guards Legionary Command 12 - SIC Special Investigators Council Hollywood Media Entertainment Males Humanoids Humanoids Characters Celebrities + New IIP Interpol Information Police) & All The Like Will Never Ever Become Any Manners Of Any Forms Of Any Media Entertainments Celebrities Actors Actresses Musicians Singers Songwriters DJs Rappers Rockers Models YouTubers Twitch Vimeo Dailymotion Alternative Media Celebrities & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU: