• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Grab passangers (3 guys) run off without paying, Grab driver chase (on foot) the 3 guys for over 1km

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grab driver chases after 3 men who took $53 premium ride without paying

chasemain.jpg

Cherlynn Ng
Posted on 07 May 2019 | 14,868 views | 20 comments | 197 reading now

Three men took a Grab Premium ride but evaded payment, prompting their driver to chase after them on foot for 1km.

According to Shin Min Daily News, the incident occurred outside Boon Keng MRT station on Monday (May 6), at around 2.10am.

Mr Hong, 45, shared dashcam footage on Facebook, showing three men running away from the rear of his Grab car. He said they had evaded their fare and fled.

According to Mr Hong, the trio had booked a six-seater Grab Premium ride from McDonald's East Coast Park to Boon Keng MRT station for $53.

He told Shin Min: "Upon reaching their destination, they asked me how much the ride was while opening the car door. They then ran off without paying."

Mr Hong immediately got down from his vehicle, locked its doors and gave chase.

He chased after them for over 1km, to a construction site in the Kallang area.

"One of the men ran till he was panting," said Mr Hong.

"I called Grab while chasing after the men and was told that the company would reimburse the fare to me, so I stopped my pursuit."

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...3-men-who-took-53-premium-ride-without-paying

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he can him panting, surely he can catch up and whack the living daylight out of this scumbag. No? or he no guts?

But if he initiate violence, then the 3 of them can claim self-defence and gang up to whack him (and of course SPF will arrest all 4 guys : the 3 passengers for not paying, the driver for throwing the 1st punch, AND the 3 passengers for fighting back, you know how SPF works they always arrest and charge everyone regardless of who started the fight), and when it's 3 versus 1, you know the odds favour who (let alone when the 3 guys are PTI, Commando and Officer mai siao siao, and the poor elderly driver already finish reservist), so it's not simply a matter of guts, but also a matter of taking the odds into consideration before acting hastily.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all these cash payments for ride sharing are headaches for both drivers and ride share app company. should go cashless and pre-registered credit card payments only.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you need to register personal details in order to use the Grab app? us there any point in chasing after them?