• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Grab driver accused of raping teenage passenger : "She initiated sex with me, I was reluctant!" Who you believe?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 116672

"As I was searching her bag, she rested her head on my shoulder. Then I couldn't find the handphone, but I found her IC in her wallet. So then I took note of the address," said Tan.

"After I put the IC back in the bag, I turned around and next thing I know, we end up kissing."

When his lawyer asked him who initiated the kiss, Tan replied: "Not me."

He said they began kissing and touching each other and claimed the girl removed her underwear and safety shorts. He said he did not think she was intoxicated at this point.

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BACK SEAT: TAN

"I didn't think she was intoxicated. Yes, her friend did mention she might have a few drinks. Along the way I made my assessment - I listened to the conversation as well as my conversation with her, I really come to the conclusion she's not drunk," said Tan.

He said the teenager straddled him and began "grinding", and that they made eye contact during the encounter. Because she spread her legs, he thought it meant she wanted sex. He added that she pulled him towards her in the back seat.

He then tried penetrating her but was unable to as he did not have an erection, he said. After this, he claimed the teenager performed a sex act on him.

After this, he became "more aware of the surroundings" and told the woman to stop, before shifting the car to the other side of the road.

"At this point of time I was feeling a little bit confused," he said. "On the one hand, I never wanted to have sex yet I found myself in this situation, so yeah, I'm a little bit troubled and it's a lot of mixed emotions."

He added that this was a situation he did not ask or plan for, having sex with a stranger.

"I'm feeling a bit confused, at the same time I'm feeling a bit troubled, because I'm married and I have children and family at home. So those kind of emotions - I'm just feeling all over the place."

He could be heard in in-car camera footage saying: "This wasn't something I was expecting." As he shifted the car, he was cursing to himself, he said.

TAN EXPLAINS HIS EMOTIONS

"Because I'm in this position where - this was not something that I planned for, not something that I wanted to do, but there's also a sense of guilt because I'm trying to have sex with a stranger while my family's at home. There's a lot of mixed emotions. The wife and the children are back home, here I am trying to have sex with someone else."

However, he said he did try again to have sex with her but stopped after he assessed that the teenager was less responsive this time. He drove her back home and then chased after her with a bag of her belongings. He said he found her underwear and safety shorts in his vehicle and handed them back to her as well.

After this, Tan said he drove home and slept. The police called him the next morning about a case of rape and robbery.

Another Grab driver had found the woman lying in the middle of a road at 4.40am. She was not wearing her underwear and shorts. Tan's DNA was later found in her underwear.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ab-driver-rape-passenger-tan-yew-sin-15248916

His story sounds convincing. It's probably a case of a drunk loose woman who had regrets fucking with a lowly cab driver.