• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore for Singaporean!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I say you're the one talking cock, showing me a small condo not meant for a family with kids doesn't prove that those small 60sqm or 90sqm flats are not cramp for families with kids. American homes are generally bigger than Sinkie homes, my sister owns and lives in a nice big house in the US with her husband and kids. A house like that would cost many times more in Singapore.

I'm speaking from experience as I used to live in a 90sqm flat with my wife when we first got married may years ago, but when we got 2 kids and as they grew older the flat became very cramp. It's even worse for my immediate neighbor who has 2 parents and 2 kids and a wife squeezed into a 90sqm flat.

I've since moved to a bigger home several years ago so that my kids can have their own rooms and a more spacious living environment. Some of my friends and relatives have also moved to bigger homes for their kids, but are now stuck with higher mortgage payments for the next 20-25 years.

I understand. My brother and I used to share a room for many years. From my first memory to the age of 15, we lived in a 3 room HDB flat in Bedok South. (It's true, I really lived in Bedok South once upon a time. If you go up to the top floor of this block, you could see a magnificent view of East Coast with all the ships docked at sea.) We shared a queen sized bed which was previously used by our parents. I didn't like it and I was so envious of my friends who have a room of their own, some of which are decorated so nicely with cartoons. We seldom or never brought friends home and I always make up excuses if they ever suggest doing so.

Later on, we moved to a 4 room flat. But we still didn't get a room of our own because our father used the additional room as his office. There was no personal study desk and we used the dining table to do our homework. And so I grew up with this persistent subconscious notion that the world is very crowded. It's kind of something that's ingrained inside me. So for this debate with eatshitndie, you have my vote. Your kids are very lucky to have you as their daddy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like I say you're the one talking cock, showing me a small condo not meant for a family with kids doesn't prove that those small 60sqm or 90sqm flats are not cramp for families with kids. American homes are generally bigger than Sinkie homes, my sister owns and lives in a nice big house in the US with her husband and kids. A house like that would cost many times more in Singapore.

I'm speaking from experience as I used to live in a 90sqm flat with my wife when we first got married may years ago, but when we got 2 kids and as they grew older the flat became very cramp. It's even worse for my immediate neighbor who has 2 parents and 2 kids and a wife squeezed into a 90sqm flat.

I've since moved to a bigger home several years ago so that my kids can have their own rooms and a more spacious living environment. Some of my friends and relatives have also moved to bigger homes for their kids, but are now stuck with higher mortgage payments for the next 20-25 years.

talk cock again lah. when my parents have their 1st hdb flat with only 2 bedrooms, there were 8 of us. big family in a tiny flat. and we managed to live happily, achieve top scores in schools, and go on to secure careers where all siblings are still gainfully employed today. want to retire also cannot as a few are self-employed and for those with employers they beg us to stay. my eldest who's already past retirement age is asked by employer to renew contract year after year. before moving to the tiny hdb flat, my parents were living in 1 small room in a shared kampung house in a fishing village. the memory of fishermen pulling nets by the water is still vivid as i watched them from an outhut while shitting into a hole. and the malays in the kampungs were also pooping babies by the dozens. they do so now even in cramp conditions in tiny hdb flats. these days only sinkie chinks stop pooping babies like auntie making kueh.

if many large sinkie chink families can thrive 50 years ago in tiny flats and dilapidated kampung huts with lousy jobs and extremely low wages, why can't small sinkie chink families survive today blessed with some of the world's most modern and advanced infrastructure, good paying jobs, excellent education system, and affordable housing? i suppose "sacrifice" is no longer in young sinkie's dictionary anymore. my parents and many sinkie parents of their era sacrificed their spare time, leisure time, their health, their mental well being, their entertainment, their enjoyment, their all in raising half a dozen children into productive and positive persons without one word of kpkb. and now they are happy living in a larger hdb flat all paid up and all by themselves with majority of health coverage taken care of by gov. they vote oppo alternately as they know it's a pap-dominated ward but shudder at the thought of oppo cumming to power and losing all. can say they represent the mindsets of most pioneer generation heartland sinkies. they are still amazed at what they have achieved with so many mouths to feed yet so little help and resources in the past. they live modestly with 2 small meals a day, cycle and walk daily, and have not taken any vacation trips together in their lives. my dad did visit me with my sister. but my mom insisted on not burdening others. we give them money but they just hoard them for their grandchildren. everytime there's a reunion, i toast and tell them to lift their heads and be proud of what they have accomplished with zero education and zero help from fellow sinkies.

if they can do it, why can't you? cock-talker.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand what you mean exactly. There are some tasks we aren't able to do well with age catching up...

while picking fruit in summer from a ladder age caught up as i had a mental lapse of not securing the ladder firmly on the ground and losing balance at the same time while reaching out for the juiciest fruit hanging at the end of one stretched out branch. fell, ladder tumbled down together, and almost struck my jaw and or neck on the protuding stainless steel leg of the ladder. phew! otherwise, my ghost will be posting here. :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later on, we moved to a 4 room flat. But we still didn't get a room of our own because our father used the additional room as his office. There was no personal study desk and we used the dining table to do our homework. And so I grew up with this persistent subconscious notion that the world is very crowded. It's kind of something that's ingrained inside me. So for this debate with eatshitndie, you have my vote. Your kids are very lucky to have you as their daddy.

if his kids are lucky to have such a daddy, he should have more kids. no excuses.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet you must have sired a hundred kids! LOL! Seriously, I don't like kids because of my own growing up experience. So no kids ever for me!

this is my kid for now as i cannot be as good a daddy as yahoo.

image.jpg

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand. My brother and I used to share a room for many years. From my first memory to the age of 15, we lived in a 3 room HDB flat in Bedok South. (It's true, I really lived in Bedok South once upon a time. If you go up to the top floor of this block, you could see a magnificent view of East Coast with all the ships docked at sea.) We shared a queen sized bed which was previously used by our parents. I didn't like it and I was so envious of my friends who have a room of their own, some of which are decorated so nicely with cartoons. We seldom or never brought friends home and I always make up excuses if they ever suggest doing so.

Thanks, I want my kids to have a better life than me.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you must have sired a hundred kids! LOL! Seriously, I don't like kids because of my own growing up experience. So no kids ever for me!

This guy is the king of talking cock, he has no kids yet talk cock through his arse about others who are raising kids.

He owns and lives in house with a garden yet talk cock through his arse about Sinkie families with kids who live in small flats that are much smaller than his house.

He calls Sinkies selfish and the self-centered, but I think he's actually describing himself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is the king of talking cock, he has no kids yet talk cock through his arse about others who are raising kids.

He owns and lives in house with a garden yet talk cock through his arse about Sinkie families with kids who live in small flats that are much smaller than his house.

He calls Sinkies selfish and the self-centered, but I think he's actually describing himself.

i share a room in a hdb flat in bedok south with 2 others and work as a lowly jaga in a warehouse not too far away where i can cycle or walk to work. my only affordable luxury is having a $1.20 kopi-c at the soy eu tua kopitiam at the corner of upper east coast road and jalan tua kong.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk cock again lah. when my parents have their 1st hdb flat with only 2 bedrooms, there were 8 of us. big family in a tiny flat. and we managed to live happily, achieve top scores in schools, and go on to secure careers where all siblings are still gainfully employed today. want to retire also cannot as a few are self-employed and for those with employers they beg us to stay. my eldest who's already past retirement age is asked by employer to renew contract year after year. before moving to the tiny hdb flat, my parents were living in 1 small room in a shared kampung house in a fishing village. the memory of fishermen pulling nets by the water is still vivid as i watched them from an outhut while shitting into a hole. and the malays in the kampungs were also pooping babies by the dozens. they do so now even in cramp conditions in tiny hdb flats. these days only sinkie chinks stop pooping babies like auntie making kueh.

if many large sinkie chink families can thrive 50 years ago in tiny flats and dilapidated kampung huts with lousy jobs and extremely low wages, why can't small sinkie chink families survive today blessed with some of the world's most modern and advanced infrastructure, good paying jobs, excellent education system, and affordable housing? i suppose "sacrifice" is no longer in young sinkie's dictionary anymore. my parents and many sinkie parents of their era sacrificed their spare time, leisure time, their health, their mental well being, their entertainment, their enjoyment, their all in raising half a dozen children into productive and positive persons without one word of kpkb. and now they are happy living in a larger hdb flat all paid up and all by themselves with majority of health coverage taken care of by gov. they vote oppo alternately as they know it's a pap-dominated ward but shudder at the thought of oppo cumming to power and losing all. can say they represent the mindsets of most pioneer generation heartland sinkies. they are still amazed at what they have achieved with so many mouths to feed yet so little help and resources in the past. they live modestly with 2 small meals a day, cycle and walk daily, and have not taken any vacation trips together in their lives. my dad did visit me with my sister. but my mom insisted on not burdening others. we give them money but they just hoard them for their grandchildren. everytime there's a reunion, i toast and tell them to lift their heads and be proud of what they have accomplished with zero education and zero help from fellow sinkies.

if they can do it, why can't you? cock-talker.

I can ask you that too, if they can do it, why can't you? Why you have no kids??? You talk so much cock, better look into a mirror instead, you're getting hypocritical.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can ask you that too, if they can do it, why can't you? Why you have no kids??? You talk so much cock, better look into a mirror instead, you're getting hypocritical.

cum to think about it, it's very hard (no pun intended) to know how many kids i have when my dick was hard at work. hmmm, let me guess. perhaps 2 in bangcock, 1 in hongkang, 3 in italy, 1 in germany, 1 in u.k., 2 in shaghai, 1 in beijinx, 1 in south africa, 1 in korea, 2 in spain, 1 in portugal, may be 2 in ecuador, none in india, perhaps 1 in poland. that's about half an infantry platoon. i have 23 weapons so i can arm them all.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
i share a room in a hdb flat in bedok south with 2 others and work as a lowly jaga in a warehouse not too far away where i can cycle or walk to work. my only affordable luxury is having a $1.20 kopi-c at the soy eu tua kopitiam at the corner of upper east coast road and jalan tua kong.

You talk so much cock pretending to be very poor, but look at what you say in an earlier post below.

i pick my own fruit, do my own yard, wash my own car, and clean my own house. as i get older, i'm beginning to hire part time house cleaning and yard clearing services. usd100 for 2 hours for a 2-person crew for house cleaning service and usd50 for less than 1 hour for a 1 person yard crew. all well above minimum wage. they are happy with the money, i'm happy with their work. it's about time sinkies consider fairly-compensated part time helpers, instead of full-time live-in pau kar liao supermaid, nanny, carwasher, cook, pet sitter, even though kids are already grown up, potty-trained, and can go to school by themselves. this baby to ns maid-dependence stupidity of sinkies truly destroys all credibility sinkies have when they kpkb about losing their jobs to ft's. they set the stage for their own downfall and demise. should kpkb about themselves first.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
cum to think about it, it's very hard (no pun intended) to know how many kids i have when my dick was hard at work. hmmm, let me guess. perhaps 2 in bangcock, 1 in hongkang, 3 in italy, 1 in germany, 1 in u.k., 2 in shaghai, 1 in beijinx, 1 in south africa, 1 in korea, 2 in spain, 1 in portugal, may be 2 in ecuador, none in india, perhaps 1 in poland. that's about half an infantry platoon. i have 23 weapons so i can arm them all.

Yeah right, more talking cock from you. So all you did was fuck around, but you never raise any kids.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You talk so much cock pretending to be very poor, but look at what you say in an earlier post below.

that's part of my daydreaming positive-thinking therapy. it helps with self-esteem and relieves me from depression while time-sharing a mattress with an old women who collects cardboard in the day while i work as jaga in the midnight shift. but i'm no longer depressed as i imagine owning a jiak hong chu with orchards and a huge yard where i can have little doggie run around wild and free. the truth is i stay in bedok south and borrows my landlady's wi-fi for web surfing while time-sharing mattress-mate goes out for exercise.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70% have approved what the PAP are doing 6.9 m population target,maybe to 10.0 m also can,they have no idea,they will also accept.
They sinkees will not wake up unless they see their coffin.Remember ,No pity for sinkees.Never pity sinkees.

the number included 248,000 votes from new shitizens........ no brainer which party they voted for!!!