• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Female insurance agent's traumatic experience of sexual harassment in a potential client's home

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
insurance agent look at me they know i got no money and if they approch me i tell them i also working in insurance in mailroom cum despatch and they let me off.
and if those credit card officer standing outside the bank stop me and ask me if i interested to apply for credit card and i just tell them i wish i can apply but i cant because my salary is very low after they hear my salary they let me go they feel pity for me :(

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
insurance agent look at me they know i got no money and if they approch me i tell them i also working in insurance in mailroom cum despatch and they let me off.
and if those credit card officer standing outside the bank stop me and ask me if i interested to apply for credit card and i just tell them i wish i can apply but i cant because my salary is very low after they hear my salary they let me go they feel pity for me :(
Just say u are jobless.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If client is ang moh, she will not complain nor hesitate....
very usual to hear muslim n arabs cancelling policy after curi makan........simply cant be trusted but cant blame them as they as so used to free fucking of their mothers dotters n aunts
Sisters too

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If she felt so insulted, why she never po mata? Too troublesome? Give chance?
Actualy by posting this she may have given herself a bad reputation in the insurance industry.

Sometimes just complain privately.

You may be totally in the right and morally correct and all. But in business and many things there is a lot of shenanigans and other grey area things going on that you need to do to be successful.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would she meet client alone in their home?
I thought agents like to meet client at yakun or starbucks?