• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Family of 12 squeezed into HDB 2 room flat with 1 toilet struggle with Covid Home Recovery protocol

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PLANET_X1 :

While the million dollar Ministers have GCBs with many toilets and spare rooms for home recovery, spare a thought for the lower income in our society with only one bathroom per home.

GelatinousGambol :

The government really messed up and I was so ashamed to be Singaporean that I burst out in tears when I heard Majullah Singapura on Spotify just now and tore off my clothes and yelled at my dog when I saw my passport on my cabinet.
Everybody is competent. The government is insanely incompetent. Our civil service is incredibly incompetent. Your mum is slightly incompetent. Our 2.5rd world health care system is crazily incompetent. And I am fucking angry. Why can't we just have nice things like other countries who are competent?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only hear excuses and more excuses ... you have a choice not to cram into a room ... but working hard and plan.

Instead you chose this path and blame everyone but yourself.

Else you can always accept the fact that you are of lesser being and need help ... however, you chose to push everything to destiny.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Family of 12 living in a 2 room flat? Is that due to irresponsibility breeding? Is it a rental? Guess the race n religion n nationality of this family

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell u what... Why not moved the entire family to a 3 storey private landed property? Blady moron, only know how to kpkb...
Shall tax payers also fork out $ to go for your abortion if u decide to stop having more kids?
Breeding like pigs!

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell u what... Why not moved the entire family to a 3 storey private landed property? Blady moron, only know how to kpkb...
Shall tax payers also fork out $ to go for your abortion if u decide to stop having more kids?
I support feee abortions for all as its cheaper than welfare to bring up trailer park trash

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These totalitarian regimes' bureaucrats like to implement a 'one size fits all' 一刀切 policies without thinking several steps ahead. :biggrin: