• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore corruption ranking is a joke! says expat in Thailand

Chan Sek Keong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking moron.

Donch blame late football for messing width your eyes.

Chelsea win 3-0 OK, and now 5 points clear. 2 horse race now b4 December.

All 3 derbies won away, cannot accept or what?

First 1-0, then 2-0, and last of all, 3-0.

No money buy glasses just say so.

Nobody bloody change title. If you just google, the word 'EXPAT' was associated width John Symons refering to the same topic all over the internet.

Of course the guy's argument is not flawed!

When I said: 'Cannot loiter within 200m of polling station, but can loiter inside polling station.', you think the argument not flawed arh? You mean the holy Goh borlow this to beam down inside polling station or what?

Phase2-enterprise-2.png

Since I can't prove now whether you changed the title. I'll just admit that I'm blind and apologize. I'm sorry for misreading the title Must have been the late night football messing with my eyes

however it still does not change the fact that the guy's argument is flawed

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I can't prove now whether you changed the title. I'll just admit that I'm blind and apologize. I'm sorry for misreading the title Must have been the late night football messing with my eyes

We are allowed the luxury to express our opinions, only if its not against lky's son's govt.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This guy's argument is not flawed, your fucking brain is flawed.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone's corruptible with payment of money above what's deserved. It's just a case of whether pay with public money or private money.

Everyone with power at hand can extort ransom, what's the difference between "if you don't pay my ransom I'll tear the ticket (kill the hostage)" and "if you don't pay me five times the salary of US President, I'll screw up Singapore"?

International corruption index usually takes appeasement or inducement by private money as corrupt, while payment by public money legally passed through legislature as uncorrupt.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have the most vocal newspapers in thailand ,philipines and india but yet they are the most corrupted countries in asia. Free press doesnt mean free from corruption

Chan Sek Keong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking moron.

Press freedom means I donch get stupid award for mis-administration of justice.:cool:

We have the most vocal newspapers in thailand ,philipines and india but yet they are the most corrupted countries in asia. Free press doesnt mean free from corruption

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow i seem to agree with John....

How did SGP get 3rd place in corruption free index....

Only God knows...:smile:

1stly you have to understand what does it mean by corruption. In Singapore's case, the goverment is not corrupted simply because none of the ministers and civil servants get direct kickbacks. Anything they receive is done so "openly" and hence "legal". At social level, its the same practise and usually any commerical corruption of any kind, if reported was dealt with some sort of criminal punishment. there are also laws in place to display that corruption of any kind of not tolerated and hence punishable.

Do take a good look and read on the standards they apply and you would understand the ranking.

Chan Sek Keong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking moron. Still trying to exprain the impossible?

If not corrupted, do I need to pull rabbit out of da hat?

You think the holy Goh really borlowed the starship enterprise or helicopter to parachute into polling station arh? Fucking hell, he crawlled on his 2 hind legs together with the son, and uncle Tony.

Your eyes not very clear leh. Need glasses like Char_Azn? Go together lor! Maybe can get discount.

Donch blame late night football OK.:oIo:

You fucking moron.

Donch blame late football for messing width your eyes.

Chelsea win 3-0 OK, and now 5 points clear. 2 horse race now b4 December.

All 3 derbies won away, cannot accept or what?

First 1-0, then 2-0, and last of all, 3-0.

No money buy glasses just say so.

Nobody bloody change title. If you just google, the word 'EXPAT' was associated width John Symons refering to the same topic all over the internet.

Of course the guy's argument is not flawed!

When I said: 'Cannot loiter within 200m of polling station, but can loiter inside polling station.', you think the argument not flawed arh? You mean the holy Goh borlow this to beam down inside polling station or what?

Phase2-enterprise-2.png

1stly you have to understand what does it mean by corruption. In Singapore's case, the goverment is not corrupted simply because none of the ministers and civil servants get direct kickbacks. Anything they receive is done so "openly" and hence "legal". At social level, its the same practise and usually any commerical corruption of any kind, if reported was dealt with some sort of criminal punishment. there are also laws in place to display that corruption of any kind of not tolerated and hence punishable.

Do take a good look and read on the standards they apply and you would understand the ranking.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking moron. Still trying to exprain the impossible?

If not corrupted, do I need to pull rabbit out of da hat?

You think the holy Goh really borlowed the starship enterprise or helicopter to parachute into polling station arh? Fucking hell, he crawlled on his 2 hind legs together with the son, and uncle Tony.

Your eyes not very clear leh. Need glasses like Char_Azn? Go together lor! Maybe can get discount.

Donch blame late night football OK.:oIo:

So can you prove that PAP is outright corrupted? Can you prove that they have receive kickbacks?

If you cant, and if no one can, its really difficult for anyone to say they are corrupted just based on plain assumption. telling people to open their eyes to what? Hot air? mirage? imagination?

As ramesth had mentioned, if the money is received openly, no one can say that corruption is taking place because its all in black and white.

Chan Sek Keong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh bro.

I bend over to get fucked in the ass hole so long still need you to teach me right from wrong.

Coffee money over table under table got difference meh?

Must ask what is the morally acceptable amount to take mah!

Just because got 2/3 majority can push anything through parliament, you can justify yourself as morally, leegally upright? Uncorrupted?

Then I no need to pull rabbit out of da hat liao.

So can you prove that PAP is outright corrupted? Can you prove that they have receive kickbacks?

If you cant, and if no one can, its really difficult for anyone to say they are corrupted just based on plain assumption. telling people to open their eyes to what? Hot air? mirage? imagination?

As ramesth had mentioned, if the money is received openly, no one can say that corruption is taking place because its all in black and white.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

of course you can. They have admitted it themselves. But when you control the courts and the media, there is nothing you can do. They say its white, everyone else can see it is black.

For example, in 1996, Kuan Yew and Ah Loong admitted they received discounts on 4 multi million dollar luxury condos that they bought from Hotel Properties Ltd, disccounts that were not available to you, me or anyone of the general public. The Lees than said the transaction is legal and above board. But what they say is not relevant. Its what the CPIB says that is important. As you can imagine, CPIB never open an investigation into this. So, here is just 1 proof. Every one knows this is a dirty deal. If you want to bury your head in the sand like an ostrich, that is your problem.