• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Condo neighbours' complaints force family to give up their dog, little daughter traumatized

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees gers are stoopid dog owners. buy dog, buy all kinds of decor, give fancy england name, then ask maid to walk them. The dogs are usually the tiny stoopid kind that bark at everything and wouldn't stfu.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude I understand what u mean. But the Article did not say why the dog was affecting the neighbours. But I would say this. The border collie is a working dog. It needs a lot of exercise. In ozland they chase sheep and walk and run for miles. For such an active dog. Singkieland households etc in condos or even those houses cannot suit the dog. This breed of dog needs to be walked at least twice a day. For 10km. They need to play fetch etc to get the 10k. And on the safe side. 10km in morning and again in evening. It is not a guard or pet dog where u can leave it at home during the day. Without exercise to tire it out. It will bark and dig holes etc. Which average singkieland family have space n time for such an active dog? Dumbass singkies dont even know about the dog breed n the effort and responsibilities needed to look after a border collie want to act smart and go buy. Dumbass singkies

But they can get a maid who does the same thing..or a maid who can carry out instructions to entertain the dog...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow Chow... So lovely... The other day, I was debating with myself whether I should have my 4th dog. 3 of my dogs are already in heaven and I am rather lonely in Sgp when my woman is in Shanghai...

Still debating whether I should get a Chow Chow ... :smile:
unless you have an air-conditioned 6.9k sqft mansion and shaded 6.9-acre yard, keeping a chow chow in sg is cruel.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will only keep dogs or cats if I have a landed property where they can roam freely.
When I was overseas I keep many pets as the house was big with a big garden and many places to run around both in and out of the house.
Keeping pets like prisoners in a flat/condos is cruelty to animals

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Giving up the dog because of neighbour pressure? I will tell them to fuck off. It’s my unit and I can keep any bitch or pussy I like.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly most dogs should not be allowed as pets in Singapore......many of them are underexercised,lack of attention and cared for as sinkies are too busy at work most of the day and too lazy to walk the dog......and the pets are just neglected and depressed most of the day...not to mention most sinkies are selfish and more interested in doing their own things than take care of animals or raise kids......

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Family must hve left this dog alone at home for more than 10 hours a day. Blame the Family and no one else.
That was exactly the problem for my barbarian m&d chinese neighbours and so damn selfish and greedy to keep not one but four or five in cages for long hours.