• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Chinese girl who married Malay man had relative tell her she didn't want to attend her "Noisy Malay Wedding"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No biggie. Most Chinese-Malay couples have two wedding feasts. Malay one for the halal stuff, Chinese one for the haram and alcoholic stuff.

Everyone is happy and no feelings are hurt. Simple.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
At 6:25 min, she mentioned she felt most proud when she saw a group of indian, chinese and malay eating her halal prawn noodles at one of her outlets. What's there to be proud of? The indian and the chinese merely surrendered to prawn noodles without pork and lard, for this one time.

If a m&d eats normal chinese hokkien noodles in public, then I salute and respect. And I will be proud of this m&d.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 6:25 min, she mentioned she felt most proud when she saw a group of indian, chinese and malay eating her halal prawn noodles at one of her outlets. What's there to be proud of? The indian and the chinese merely surrendered to prawn noodles without pork and lard, for this one time.

If a m&d eats normal chinese hokkien noodles in public, then I salute and respect. And I will be proud of this m&d.:biggrin:

TRS is another clickbait merchant.

https://www.theroyalsingapore.com/about-us/
https://opengovsg.com/corporate/201933710N

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No biggie. Most Chinese-Malay couples have two wedding feasts. Malay one for the halal stuff, Chinese one for the haram and alcoholic stuff.

Everyone is happy and no feelings are hurt. Simple.
Just one is sufficient. Beer is best tasted in the afternoon. Just have a bar next to buffet table. No need k-ok. Just a background music is sufficient. Violin plus keyboards.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset