• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - China stall owner auntie curses at customers "臭新加坡人!"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd say this alex ander is really stupid!

at most, his meal cost him $xx, but lawyer letter will cost him $xxx. owner may just assign foul mouth auntie to another store when letter received . . .

so what does complainant gain? another idiot who only knows how to complain and blow lawyer letter but no balls to confront instantly

haizzzz

Ya lor just throw the food at her fuckface
If she dare retaliate then throw a chair at her next

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor just throw the food at her fuckface
If she dare retaliate then throw a chair at her next

probably at that instant when auntie blabbed 'stinkie sinkieporeans' . . .
this alex guy straightaway denied he's sinkie and stood aside to the scolded girl and whined together
balless . . .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, i can also quote incidents where cheena also have abhorrent practices in the cheena community. But sinkieland exceptionally "quiet". Almost zero incident??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
what does it take for your style-mau / kalah tak apa, bodoh-sombong and self-denial to understand that my point is that the fucking young girls and fucking of anak-angkats due to marrying jandas incidents, are prevalent in the m&d community under the guise of tradition, culture and heritage.
and don't let me get started on the number of drug addicts that stem from m&ds.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what does it take for your style-mau / kalah tak apa, bodoh-sombong and self-denial to understand that my point is that the fucking young girls and fucking of anak-angkats due to marrying jandas incidents, are prevalent in the m&d community under the guise of tradition, culture and heritage.
and don't let me get started on the number of drug addicts that stem from m&ds.

U tink ur race perfect? Old man, If u not happy with the Malays, just write in to MUIS. Kpkb here wont appease ur anger.

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another loser sinkie chink kena fucked only know how to come social media kpkb. no wonder sinkie chiobu all prefer AMDK.

44C46994-6791-44F7-BD99-B49B0D89D14D.gif

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U tink ur race perfect? If u not happy with the Malays, just write in to MUIS. Kpkb here wont appease ur anger
nothing to do with not being happy with m&ds as i've got a lot of them as good friends, who are not proud to be stupid and in a state of denial.
it's just the fucking of young girls that's abhorrent.
muis knows better to ensure that this culture that's prevalent and practiced by mudslimes is not a heritage and tradition here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing to do with not being happy with m&ds as i've got a lot of them as good friends, who are not proud to be stupid and in a state of denial.
it's just the fucking of young girls that's abhorrent.
muis knows better to ensure that this culture that's prevalent and practiced by mudslimes is not a heritage and tradition here.

Since when its a tradition? Which Malay told u such crap? U mixed with wrong company. One who go Tg Pinang. Y am i surprise. Anythg tat Quran forbid its haram!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh kotek, did i not mention the kelantanese girl?
and it doesn't mean that just a girl that reached puberty can be fucked by sick bastards

Who the hell u tink u are? Dictate this and tat. Tat is Kelantan. They have their own laws. And like i said so long it doenst go against the ruling laid out in the Quran then its permissable. U are a kafir. So u stick to ur own law.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No stall picture? I have met similar atttidue from Malaysian lady at Hao Mart too. She refused to accept my one piece ship series $2 note because she said not recognised in Singapore anymore. I threw it on her face and walk away.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the hell u tink u are? Dictate this and tat. Tat is Kelantan. They have their own laws. And like i said so long it doenst go against the ruling laid out in the Quran then its permissable. U are a kafir. So u stick to ur own law.
Since when its a tradition? Which Malay told u such crap? U mixed with wrong company. One who go Tg Pinang. Y am i surprise. Anythg tat Quran forbid its haram!
hanor, the "dick-tator" here is the horny prophet who fucked a young girl - so it's not forbidden or haram, hence the crap practice is allowed and followed to the "holey" book by his ardent paedophiles, same for having up to four wives either in kelantan or tg pinang.