• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - China stall owner auntie curses at customers "臭新加坡人!"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1617978635053.png

1617978644643.png

Source :
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/kana-scolding-when-buy-food.6494873/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to be civilised and be treated like an idiot Sinkie? No way! I would have told her off immediately - "曹你妈的你这个死大陆鸡!你不爽就滚回去大陆让狗干!"

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporean still didnt realise that they are the bottom class in singapore.
he dare to sent lawer letter all she will get is just a warning or a slap on the wrist and nothing more.
sadly this is how the minority were treated last time for so many years.
well eventually u get used to it and accept your fate :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporean still didnt realise that they are the bottom class in singapore.
he dare to sent lawer letter all she will get is just a warning or a slap on the wrist and nothing more.
sadly this is how the minority were treated last time for so many years.
well eventually u get used to it and accept your fate :smile:

No worry bro. 80% majority dont like Malays. Judging fm most posts here. So let the FTS especially the chicom and ceca deal with majority sinkies.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd say this alex ander is really stupid!

at most, his meal cost him $xx, but lawyer letter will cost him $xxx. owner may just assign foul mouth auntie to another store when letter received . . .

so what does complainant gain? another idiot who only knows how to complain and blow lawyer letter but no balls to confront instantly

haizzzz

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd say this alex ander is really stupid!

at most, his meal cost him $xx, but lawyer letter will cost him $xxx. owner may just assign foul mouth auntie to another store when letter received . . .

so what does complainant gain? another idiot who only knows how to complain and blow lawyer letter but no balls to confront instantly

haizzzz

Maybe hes rich. $$ peanuts to him. Hes decided to take action as a matter of principle.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe hes rich. $$ peanuts to him. Hes decided to take action as a matter of principle.

aiyah! he tok cok sing song oni lahhhh
balless creature who oni knows how to be keyboard warrior but dare not stand up instantly
he's in fact the lousy sillyporeans

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. I can smell the stench of poverty on smelly low ses sinkies. :sick:

the complainant is so self contradicting!
what lawyer letter he's blowing, just diarrheas' from his mouth thru' keyboard bobo!
he kept saying he empathized the auntie and not concerned on that small amount differences so what's more from the foul mouth?

i'd rather he spout nonsenses on our gahmens then spending time on heartlands displeases!
his mom would tell him he's worst off than a piece of char siew!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandarin speaking Northerners have always bullied n look down on Southerners. Tat way HK dulan. But for fuckeins they will offer up their asses to the mandarin speaking scum. They are also the biggest advocates for speaking mandarin. They even sacrifice their culture n language to them. Fuckein schools closed down n they embrace it. Like m&ds sacrificing their culture n language n b Arabs. N my question to these northerners is if ah tiong land so good
Y r they in singkieland working in low ses jobs?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only reason why singapore born chinese are more polite is due to the malay heritage they inherited
true, but it stops at the "lepak" level and having enuff money to feed the large family and being contented if three meals are provided for.
no need for money-fucks as they get diff nonoks foc at home and from the closely-knit familial ties amongst the relatives - as part of their heritage :redface: