• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore cannot make it into UK travel corridor with 60 countries. No wonder CNA news headline said Singaporeans should still avoid traveling

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EC26000E-7BF7-426F-80ED-CB1EC0795CD8.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should be penalized and held accountable for their major faulf of pretend not to see the covid19 concerns of the foreign worker dormitories.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i think we should avoid travelling to UK because their covid 19 cases are as bad as mine. As for the report, we are just plain loser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i think we should avoid travelling to UK because their covid 19 cases are as bad as mine. As for the report, we are just plain loser.
Ya such a loser performance with top of the world government salary job holders but country can’t even make it to one out of 60 countries list.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, at least we still have fast lane travel with China. I'm sure the medical documents which declare that a person is safe to travel to Sinkieland won't be forged... right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, at least we still have fast lane travel with China. I'm sure the medical documents which declare that a person is safe to travel to Sinkieland won't be forged... right? :wink:
Who wants to go China? Not me. Now I know it’s a country like Malaysia that must stay far away from filled with evil filthy criminal bullies liar sons of whores proud to tell evil filthy lies to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who wants to go China? Not me. Now I know it’s a country like Malaysia that must stay far away from filled with evil filthy criminal bullies liar sons of whores proud to tell evil filthy lies to win.
No difference between Malaysian chinese criminal bully dogs and PRC Chinese criminal bully dogs and sinkie Chinese criminal bully dogs indeed. All same same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No difference between Malaysian chinese criminal bully dogs and PRC Chinese criminal bully dogs and sinkie Chinese criminal bully dogs indeed. All same same.
All same same Chinese dogs that are proud to either pretend no see vicious bullying or proudly joined in to trample victim of vicious bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Says you the COWARD criminal bully evil filthy Malaysian chicken and son of chicken that others are chicken locked in a farm in Johor.
Coward Malaysian evil filthy Indian son of chicken chicken @ginmother is a chicken be it in Johor or Spore that dare not go to twitter to stand by what IT said that I am a chicken.