• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Cannot Lose 新加坡输不起

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS fails to realise that once you are a politician, there is no longer anything private about yourself. Politicians are public figures 24/7. There will always be scrutiny. Which politician dare to chiong Geylang and KTV openly? If politicians have to chiong, it is always thru private OKTs. I am available for that purpose.

miketbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worst case for singapore is MIW win overwhelming again and world recession occurs.

Singapore INC will ask for a big cost cutting. As usual only labour cost as this doesnt effect government's money in.

MIW is going to let in so many FTFW so much so that each singapore family will have a family member's job replaced.

MIW is going to wayang and not givinge shiit about your survival . Who gonna pay you monthly housing installment, child's education , mum's medical and food etc. Alot of families cannot cope if reduce to one person income.

Daft deserve it ?Just too bad for 33.3%?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS fails to realise that once you are a politician, there is no longer anything private about yourself. Politicians are public figures 24/7. There will always be scrutiny. Which politician dare to chiong Geylang and KTV openly? If politicians have to chiong, it is always thru private OKTs. I am available for that purpose.

I think GMS goes to do that in Macau and he has personal pimp there too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think GMS goes to do that in Macau and he has personal pimp there too.

If he goes to Macau just for THAT purpose, he is actually quite silly. Up north, lots of action. People up north don't even know GMS, never heard of him. He can also travel down south for ECA. No need to go Macau coz there is already a Macau KTV at Chinatown Pt.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worst case for singapore is MIW win overwhelming again and world recession occurs.

Singapore INC will ask for a big cost cutting. As usual only labour cost as this doesnt effect government's money in.

MIW is going to let in so many FTFW so much so that each singapore family will have a family member's job replaced.

MIW is going to wayang and not givinge shiit about your survival . Who gonna pay you monthly housing installment, child's education , mum's medical and food etc. Alot of families cannot cope if reduce to one person income.

Daft deserve it ?Just too bad for 33.3%?

Sadly, S'poreans aren't an intelligent breed. They choose to get fucked every few years, then complaint. Cycle always repeat itself.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
MORE CRAP FROM SAI KONG SENG IN theonlinecitizen

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2011/03/keep-electoral-horse-trading-a-private-affair/

Hi all,

It takes two hands to clap. If there is any 3 corner fight in Moulmein Kallang, both parties will have to bear the responsibilities together.

I have stressed right from the start that 3 corner fight should be avoided else voters will abandon those parties which are involved. However, some people do not really think so, even think otherwise.

E-Jay emailed me to say he thought that the “story” about WP’s initial interests on Tampines was just “my side of the story”. It is not. Mr. Low TK has told reporters during the interview carried out last Wednesday (9 March 2011) and it was reported on both Zaobao and Wanbao.

The Zaobao report is at the following link:
http://www.zaobao.com.sg/sp/sp110310_030.shtm

I quote:  “工人党的首选其实是淡滨尼集选区。因为一来它比较靠近后港区,也与我们有意参选的选区如东海岸、阿裕尼都相当靠近。所以这个集选区对我们来说,在策略和资源的应用上都是最佳选择。不过,我们也考虑到国民团结党秘书长吴明盛很早就表明要到这个集选区竞选,听说他还卖了屋子去筹集资金,所以我们考虑到这可能会对他造成很大的影响,而决定不去淡滨尼集选区。” 

When I have new and good candidates, obviously the right thing to do is to get a good ground for them to contest, hoping that they could be voted into parliament. Don’t you want good people to get into parliament?

The talk of Tony & Hazel as “plants” or “moles” are really unwarranted defamation and speculations. People who really know Tony & Hazel would agree with me that they are really good people, not only in terms of intelligence, but also having good hearts and humility as well. Compassion is something very rare nowadays.

It is just very unfortunate that they have met with such ‘misadventure’ in their search for their political paths. I hope NSP could provide them with a viable platform for their political involvement.

As I have stated on my blog’s comment, I would be glad to persuade my party as well as Tony’s team to pull out of Moulmein Kallang if WP intends to put up a comparable or even a better team (eg. a team led by LTK or Sylvia or both). This is in spite of the fact that we would be wasting all the resources, effort and time spent in this GRC.

There are people who lament to me. Singaporeans always complain about opposition parties not doing ground work or doing enough on the ground.

But when NSP has shown its resolve by working on the ground consistently, even taking a step further by distributing daily necessities to the needy people in Moulmein Kallang, some Singaporeans actually blame NSP for “wanting a 3 corner fight” in MK and demanded us to give up MK to another party just because “it has better branding” or perceived to “have better chance”. Never mind about who WP is sending to MK, just give it to them.

I find it ironic too, don’t you? Well, having said all these, the world is never FAIR in every sense.

It is always in my heart that we will always try to avoid 3 corner fight, especially in GRC, even though most of the time people do not go by good logic and reasoning.

As the saying goes, 公道自在人心; Justice always exists in the hearts and minds of people.

Goh Meng Seng

Still the fucking same idiot to "show his heart" in the media,,,,,,,,,,,,, Kan good and compassionate people cannot be moles and plants for PAP is it? KNN si mi logic

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The talk of Tony & Hazel as “plants” or “moles” are really unwarranted defamation and speculations. People who really know Tony & Hazel would agree with me that they are really good people, not only in terms of intelligence, but also having good hearts and humility as well. Compassion is something very rare nowadays.

It is just very unfortunate that they have met with such ‘misadventure’ in their search for their political paths. I hope NSP could provide them with a viable platform for their political involvement.

As I have stated on my blog’s comment, I would be glad to persuade my party as well as Tony’s team to pull out of Moulmein Kallang if WP intends to put up a comparable or even a better team (eg. a team led by LTK or Sylvia or both). This is in spite of the fact that we would be wasting all the resources, effort and time spent in this GRC.

There are people who lament to me. Singaporeans always complain about opposition parties not doing ground work or doing enough on the ground.

But when NSP has shown its resolve by working on the ground consistently, even taking a step further by distributing daily necessities to the needy people in Moulmein Kallang, some Singaporeans actually blame NSP for “wanting a 3 corner fight” in MK and demanded us to give up MK to another party just because “it has better branding” or perceived to “have better chance”. Never mind about who WP is sending to MK, just give it to them.

I find it ironic too, don’t you? Well, having said all these, the world is never FAIR in every sense.

It is always in my heart that we will always try to avoid 3 corner fight, especially in GRC, even though most of the time people do not go by good logic and reasoning.

As the saying goes, 公道自在人心; Justice always exists in the hearts and minds of people.

Goh Meng Seng

Not plants or moles perhaps, but certainly unreliable partyhoppers. Clearly a case of opportunist meet opportunist and fell in bed conveniently. NSP looking for more candidates, and they looking for another party. If at party level they behave like that, how to be credible if in Parliament?

It's clear because if they think NSP so good, they'd have joined NSP in the first place instead of RP. Scholars or not, they look like the same brats as GMS and CTL (now SF), all themselves partyhoppers when things didn't go their way and must insist on their ways. Trust them with democracy? I don't think so. When they lose, these are people who throw tantrums that and they're still and always right and that it's undemocratic that they lose. For them, democracy has only one meaning, agree with them.

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust them with democracy? I don't think so. When they lose, these are people who throw tantrums that and they're still and always right and that it's undemocratic that they lose. For them, democracy has only one meaning, agree with them.

Throwing tantrums sounds like SDP Ling and PAP Sitoh. :p

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GMS is comparing Jumpship Tan couple to LTK and Sylvia Lim? LOL. He thinks too highly of his team :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throwing tantrums sounds like SDP Ling and PAP Sitoh. :p

Ling lagi best. When asked by CNA during last election why he left the counting stations before it was done, his answer: Lights too bright!!! I asked them to turn down the lights but they refused!!!!

LOL!!!!

Ling, Chee and James Gomez all in SDP. How appropriate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB charlatan pap dog,

once again you show where your loyalty lies. all oppop party no good rite. only your pap masters are th best. fuck you. what a good doggie u r. i hope your pap masters give u enough scraps to go by.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ling lagi best. When asked by CNA during last election why he left the counting stations before it was done, his answer: Lights too bright!!! I asked them to turn down the lights but they refused!!!!

LOL!!!!

Ling, Chee and James Gomez all in SDP. How appropriate. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those 3 were made for each other. Heehee can you imagine those 3 plus 1 running for a GRC? That would be very fun to watch!

Still remains to be seen if they do something with Sitoh. Hope they stick him in Potong Pasir and he loses again! :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those 3 were made for each other. Heehee can you imagine those 3 plus 1 running for a GRC? That would be very fun to watch!

Still remains to be seen if they do something with Sitoh. Hope they stick him in Potong Pasir and he loses again! :biggrin:

Add Uncle Yap + those 3 = Dream team :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: