• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Cannot Lose 新加坡输不起

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
the one who really 输不起, is Goh Meng Seng. If not why would he come up with something like this?

Goh Meng Seng is not Wu Jin Sheng. Still has a far way to go. :o

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that GMS seems to be the last one to be able to start threads here, with this and the ISD caution thread, then he also disappeared.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that GMS seems to be the last one to be able to start threads here, with this and the ISD caution thread, then he also disappeared.

say those 有的,没的. of course not true when all slowly come back. Now cannot start new thread to cover all these old threads, so wait till new threads cover old threads first:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
say those 有的,没的. of course not true when all slowly come back. Now cannot start new thread to cover all these old threads, so wait till new threads cover old threads first:biggrin:

Its damn sianz not being able to start new threads. Its been more than a week now. I wonder if leongsam is just going to sit on his butt and let the forum die a natural death.

Clown GMS also not posting ... one less source of entertainment.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

You start a new thread here let us see. I have high respect for your gambling tips and other comments. But can't you see? There're simply no new threads. Nobody can start new threads.