• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Billionaire Wants to Buy Liverpool

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
the high court had allowed the red sox 's deal to go ahead.
allowing lim to buy the kops would be like allowing a chinese to buy the yankees. those icons shall never be sold until the whites are pok kai

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i am him...i oso buy Liverpool lah....even with that money i can buy up the entire S-league...

But its good for Liverpool leh...becos they will flop more haha...sorry, I Man U fan...

I say install Fandi Ahmad as manager, i tell you, the FAS will psycho him to ship out the second stringers to play here in S-league then Shit Times will have field day...Liverpool will play all pre-season matches in Singapore !

haha....but then shit...there is no more National Stadium...play where? On the floating platform where else...

then you see Ngog and Gerrard having seasick...ho ho...

Oh by the way, I think if he buys Liverpool, u can say bye bye to Torres...haha...

then hor...less one rival for Man U ho ho...

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite PL's great wealth, he's one very sad fella. His daughter, Kim Lim
was convicted for drug offences and jailed for one year.

He spent a huge sum of money to hush up the matter.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe can have a liverpool 3rd strings reserve team playing in S-league like those jap foreign teams currently in S-league

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite PL's great wealth, he's one very sad fella. His daughter, Kim Lim
was convicted for drug offences and jailed for one year.

He spent a huge sum of money to hush up the matter.

He quit as a stockbroker to contest custody of his kids and spend time with them....guess there is still no substitute for a broken home :(

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap has pulled off a publicity stunt!

Now he has withdrawn his bid to purchase Liverpool knowing blardy well
that the Liverpool board cannot sell to him, but the American purchaser.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah, he cannot be trusted one lah. Lucky thing the Liverpool board seen thru his intentions. You juz have to read thru his dealings in the recent RTC saga and I believe he was also implicated in the Pan Electric saga in 1985 which caused its downfall. He is good fren of Dennis Foo and you know what kind of character this Dennis is.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, he cannot be trusted one lah. Lucky thing the Liverpool board seen thru his intentions. You juz have to read thru his dealings in the recent RTC saga and I believe he was also implicated in the Pan Electric saga in 1985 which caused its downfall. He is good fren of Dennis Foo and you know what kind of character this Dennis is.

The moment news of him came out that he was buying Informatic shares, everyone starts to jump in and the price went up. So now he has that "so called" Midas touch reputation. Anything he touched will be turned to gold. That's if people who trust him easily.

Even the board are not interested to think that he is buying the club to help the club when he has exclusive rights to MU in SEA. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

End of the day, it costs him not even a Dollar to gain international publicity.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fellow accumulated his wealth by being a pimp to many tycoons from Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur during
his trading days in the 80's/90's. His source of supply of young and attractive gals were from Caldecott Hill.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how he could gain access to Caldecott Hill.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fellow accumulated his wealth by being a pimp to many tycoons from Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur during
his trading days in the 80's/90's. His source of supply of young and attractive gals were from Caldecott Hill.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how he could gain access to Caldecott Hill.

anymore inside stories ?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the day, it costs him not even a Dollar to gain international publicity.

Not true that it dont cost him a cent. he got to pay his lawyers in England and SG. But that will be peanuts compared to the wide exposure he got internationally.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true that it dont cost him a cent. he got to pay his lawyers in England and SG. But that will be peanuts compared to the wide exposure he got internationally.

He probably learned it from Thaksin, but Thaksin did eventually bought a club though not Liverpool

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sale not going through i think.

the main problem is that the US owners does not want to sell, but the board of directors want to sell. Because US owners risk losing 100M US dollars.
So they will do anything to stop it, using lawsuits after lawsuits. It will not be pretty.

It is too risky, all these problems are affecting the team , and they are in the bottom of the league, look like no CL for them next year.

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal

was thinking along those lines also.

almost free public coverage for something as international as Liverpool.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
sale not going through i think.

the main problem is that the US owners does not want to sell, but the board of directors want to sell. Because US owners risk losing 100M US dollars.
So they will do anything to stop it, using lawsuits after lawsuits. It will not be pretty.

It is too risky, all these problems are affecting the team , and they are in the bottom of the league, look like no CL for them next year.

1stly the price offered by both parties is not very wide. Peter Lim's offer slightly more.

2nd, The board who decided on the buyer would not want the club to fall into the same hands like Hicks and Gillette again. So I think they did some background checks on the buyers. Peter Lim's interest in various MU's rights in SEA, is seriously a conflict of interest.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie solution - throw money at problems.
He got cash but does he has the knowledge to bring the club out of its problems.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1stly the price offered by both parties is not very wide. Peter Lim's offer slightly more.
2nd, Peter Lim's interest in various MU's rights in SEA, is seriously a conflict of interest.

i heard rumor on tv, he pull out, because the board of directors are determine to sell to red sox owners no matter what is the price others offer.

It sound like there are under table money going through.

yet man U restaurant, are they available in singaore, i saw on in south korea.