• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore bank founder Wee Choo Yew uplorry

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
詐欺紅包,敗壞門風,顏面無存,成人笑柄

笑柄啊!笑柄啊!

"Will we be given ang-pow if we go to his wake ? "

Tiagong , got One Billionaire Family
in past handed out 1gm gold to
those who turn up for the wake .

Tio Boh ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Soh, if I show up 1000 times, that mean I will get a 1kg gold bar liao, tio boh ? :tongue:

It is a common cultural practice for grieving families to give out tokens to visitors at a deceased person's wake as a gesture of appreciation for their condolences and support.

These tokens are often small gifts or items symbolizing gratitude and unity during a difficult time.

The practice helps foster a sense of community and shared mourning among those attending the wake.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's important for Chinese when it comes to naming your baby. The baby tends to live up to the expectation that the meaning of your name connotes.

祖耀 means to live a life that would bring glory to your ancestors. He made it !

笑柄 means you become a laughingstock :biggrin: - this one proven !!!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Soh, if I show up 1000 times, that mean I will get a 1kg gold bar liao, tio boh ? :tongue:

This morning all banks share
kana hammered , including uob,

Screenshot_2024-02-05-09-54-06-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's important for Chinese when it comes to naming your baby. The baby tends to live up to the expectation that the meaning of your name connotes.

祖耀 means to live a life that would bring glory to your ancestors. He made it !

笑柄 means you become a laughingstock :biggrin: - this one proven !!!
I like this Japan guy's name. Fucking in bed is a noble calling for him. He is very blessed. :laugh:

IMG_COM_202402050210451570.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not much is known or heard about
Chairman Emeritus ' Philanthropic
works though :thumbsdown:

Especially when CE Wee was once
the richest man in Sg .
Datuk Wee was known to be silent profile when comes to contributing, his family roots; the Fujian Province was a big big beneficiary; especially towards education there....:geek:

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datuk Wee was known to be silent profile when comes to contributing, his family roots; the Fujian Province was a big big beneficiary; especially towards education there....:geek:

Tiagong , Dr Wee had
only the Equivalent
of a Primary 6 education.

The rest they say is
history ...

Big Salute to Dr Wee ,

IMG_20240205_211918.jpg