• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore bank founder Wee Choo Yew uplorry

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
UOB issued pretty CNY angpows this year. He could have at least died after CNY. Sad!

uob_2024_red_packet_ang_pao_fo_1706013117_09db3654.jpg
uob_2024_red_packet_ang_pao_fo_1706013117_0aecfc48.jpg
he couldn't live to see the dragon

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death the leveller...

No matter how rich, how powerful you are, in the end you still lie in a coffin when you check out.

Moral of story: People won't remember or care how rich you are. They only remember what good you have done in your living years. :biggrin:
Hm..
They will remember how nice you treat people. They will also remember how fuck up this person is.

This Patriarch Wee is a brutal business man. He gobbled up the business empire of his good friend during the 1970s.

I remember some old timer business man mentioned before.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm..
They will remember how nice you treat people. They will also remember how fuck up this person is.

This Patriarch Wee is a brutal business man. He gobbled up the business empire of his good friend during the 1970s.

My dad only says he jin know how to talk and talk and talk...non stop for hours

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hm..

Defaming the late Banker Wee even before his dead body is cold?? That's really a low blow from oppies.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Wee has done a great job to build up SG Finacial center status. It is a sad day for all

Not much is known or heard about
Chairman Emeritus ' Philanthropic
works though :thumbsdown:

Especially when CE Wee was once
the richest man in Sg .