• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

jw5

Loyal

Lawrence Wong

Yesterday at 17:08 ·

Had a good engagement with the youths

1662300933757.png

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence is visiting Malaysia. :wink:

Lawrence Wong

Yesterday at 12:25 ·
See you soon Malaysia!
1f1f2_1f1fe.png

During my visit, I will be meeting with Malaysian government and business leaders and more.
Look forward to strengthening ties and growing new opportunities with our closest neighbour.
Stay tuned for updates!

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence plays guitar with his Malaysian counterpart. :biggrin:

Lawrence Wong

4 September at 22:48 ·
This is what happens when the Singapore and Malaysia Finance Ministers hang out together.
1f642.png

We get to play some music, with guitars made on both sides of the causeway (I’m playing a Malaysian-made one and he’s playing one from Singapore)!
Many thanks Tengku Zafrul for the warm hospitality by you and your wife - the dinner was excellent and so was the teh tarik! Look forward to more discussions over the next two days, and opportunities to strengthen the links between both our countries!

1662471433446.png

dirtyindianpariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
His Foster father has the foresight knowing that Dr Noor with Chinese gene would go far in life. He even allowed his daughter to marry Dr Noor knowing very well that if she was to marry a m&d, her husband with be another grab delivery man.
Hope he can come to Singapore to be the president one day. After all we already have an Indian who called herself a Malay now.

https://myc.com.my/articles/view/2074
halimah yacob is not indian she is mixed race

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence called on PM Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri Yaakob. :wink:

Lawrence Wong

5 September at 23:29 ·
Called on Prime Minister Dato’ Sri Ismail Sabri Yaakob today. We had a good discussion on bilateral cooperation, including in new areas such as the digital and green economies. We also welcomed the good progress on the Johor Bahru-Singapore Rapid Transit System Link Project.
Happy to also have met Senior Minister of Defence Hishammuddin Hussein. Thank you for the warm welcome and the fruitful meeting as we explored ways to enhance cooperation between both countries as well as within ASEAN.
I also met Governor of Bank Negara Malaysia Nor Shamsiah and we shared ideas on how both countries can strengthen financial cooperation in many areas, including sustainable finance, and regional financial stability.
A productive day 2 in Kuala Lumpur! We had many good exchanges and may our bilateral ties continue to deepen for collaboration and regional developments!
(
1f4f8.png
: MCI Photo by Betty Chua)

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence honoured to meet His Majesty, the Yang di-Pertuan Agong XVI Sultan Abdullah ibni Ahmad Shah. :thumbsup:

Lawrence Wong

6 September at 22:13 ·
Honoured to have an audience this afternoon with His Majesty, the Yang di-Pertuan Agong XVI Sultan Abdullah ibni Ahmad Shah, who also graciously hosted us to lunch at the beautiful Istana Negara. We reaffirmed the warm, longstanding, and multi-faceted relationship between Singapore and Malaysia. Singapore looks forward to hosting His Majesty for a State Visit later this month.
Also had a good catch up with Minister of Health Khairy Jamaluddin today. We have known each other since we were Ministers handling the Culture, Youth and Sports portfolios.
I also met politicians from different parties during my visit. We had a good exchange of views on bilateral relations, and political and economic developments.
As each other’s closest neighbours, Singapore and Malaysia are deeply interdependent. Our relations are underpinned by our economic links, and unique historical and people-to-people ties.
Thank you #Malaysia for your warm hospitality. Look forward to visiting again!
(
1f4f8.png
: MCI Photo by Betty Chua)

jw5

Loyal
Lawrence explored some topics at the Institute of Policy Studies - IPS Young Singaporeans Conference 2022. :wink:

Lawrence Wong

8 September at 13:05 ·
Inclusivity. Diversity. Sustainability. Climate Change. Life Priorities.
These were some of the topics we explored at the Institute of Policy Studies - IPS Young Singaporeans Conference 2022 yesterday, as part of the #ForwardSG exercise.
Thanks for sharing your views! A common thread was the importance of opportunities for all in Singapore, and how more can be done to assure that our well-being, dreams and passions can be achieved - in partnership with each other.
We will look into your suggestions and ideas closely. Each and everyone of us can help shape a better society together.
1f3e0.png

Janil Puthucheary #YSCUncharted2022
(
1f4f8.png
: 2-4 - MCI Photos by Chwee)