• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore 2010 YOG mascots unveiled

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>24809.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
11ht7k4.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>It was difficult to tell the genda of the original mascots. I added in some parts to make it clearer to everyone....
:smile:

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kojak, thank you for your initiative.

I got only one question for the designer. Since when Merlion has legs instead of a fish tail? Evolution? Moreover, think better to have one good mascot than two half baked ones.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damn how much money we going to lose from this debacle?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>24809.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
11ht7k4.jpg

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>It was difficult to tell the genda of the original mascots. I added in some parts to make it clearer to everyone....
:smile: