• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore - 11th best country to live in in the WORLD

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have studied in Australia and London before. And I can tell you Singapore is easily better than London by a mile.

No, make that 10 miles.

Thank you for ya honest opinion.. Australia came out 1st eh? Start pouring your money here - the lucky country will never disappoint.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when did I call myself an "international businessman"? I know your English is poor but can't you at least try to make some sense with your pidgin English?

And Neddy, in my experience, those Singaporeans who are infatuated with western countries are always those who have never been to western countries before. They are living a pipe dream and normally have low self esteem + a distorted view of the world. :

I have studied in Australia and London before. And I can tell you Singapore is easily better than London by a mile.

No, make that 10 miles.

You failed in comprehension. Your Singlish let you down.

You are just a sad miserable sardine screaming to get out of Singapore but sadly, you got no balls to do it, hence the anger. Hahaha..

Pidgin ? Never heard of him. Would you be nice enough to introduce us ?

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asia = Japan,Korea,Taiwan,Hong Kong, Macao, Dubai,UAE, Qatar, Brunei, Israel. And Singapore came out as number 1.

Tier2/3? Most of these Asian countries are richer than 80% of Western European countries.

And Singapore is ranked the country with 11th best quality and city with 28th best quality of life city in THE WORLD.

Go Singapore!

I do not believe that Israel would consider itself part of Asia, may be Middle East, or it may wish to be "considered" European. It may not affect the ranking in your situation.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you do know that the Middle East is in Asia and they are Asians are well.

Nah, you don't know. You are too dumb. Heres 1.20 sgd, go make me my coffee. I want extra milk and sugar.

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't think i don't know about your other clone nicks and agenda here, FAP IB. :biggrin:

You shut the hell up. The biggest troll on this site is you. From your moniker to your messages, they all shout troll.

And you are not even trolling, you were just born this way. Time to ask your mother for a refund for this faulty good.

You are just a low level farm animal. If I had a farm I would put you to work on it. That is really all you are good for in life.

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Singapore a real country ?

No, it is just a big housing estate with its own airforce and airline and not enough drinking water. They thrived on KPKB and kopitiam chat but when the push comes to shove, PAP will always be their beloved circusmaster and they will always be well behaved down to a fault.

They seemed to have a pet hate called the FT and its interpretation will depends on who you will be asking that question.

Is Singapore a real country ?
Is imaginery, so is Eurozone, Iceland, Greek, Thailand, North/South Korea, USA with the huge deficit, Myammar with the crackdown 2 yrs ago..China on 4th June 18 yrs ago...
wow....so many things are so unreal...

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's the kind of rude replies you guy gets when you chose to feed this troll. :biggrin:

i am wondering which sentences he wrote makes u think is a rude comment..either u are just a sheep calling everyone mother, or u r just a rat
waiting for everyone to beat u...

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You shut the hell up. The biggest troll on this site is you. From your moniker to your messages, they all shout troll.

And you are not even trolling, you were just born this way. Time to ask your mother for a refund for this faulty good.

Oh really! Well the OA has hundreds of clones contributing all over this forum. And this not even my main nick cos i don't have any but hundreds. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i am wondering which sentences he wrote makes u think is a rude comment..either u are just a sheep calling everyone mother, or u r just a rat
waiting for everyone to beat u...

I see you two are enjoying buttfuckin' each other. Let's see who gets beaten here. Be ready to face the consequences when you take on the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh really! Well the OA has hundreds of clones contributing all over this forum. And this not even my main nick cos i don't have any but hundreds. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I see you two are enjoying buttfuckin' each other. Let's see who gets beaten here. Be ready to face the consequences when you take on the OA. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

haha....if u dare to take me, write something more meaningful, i find u r just a loser hiding behind mummy's skirt..ur nick really say something abt u..yellow people, lack of blood, going to die..

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And your nick shows you as what you are:

"John"

Common, unimaginative...

A nobody.

haha....if u dare to take me, write something more meaningful, i find u r just a loser hiding behind mummy's skirt..ur nick really say something abt u..yellow people, lack of blood, going to die..

D

Dodomeki

You must be clueless as to how the OA deals with the PAP IB and their doggies here. You will know who is the loser when you're being repeatedly assed. And when that happens better not let me see you whinning. :biggrin:

BTW, u have not answer me...
' which sentences he wrote makes u think is a rude comment..

Who the fuck are you to ask me that? And why must i answer to some PAP doggy who defend a name calling asshole? :biggrin:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Mercer and the Economist unanimously agree that Singapore is the BEST country in Asia to live in.

Mercer ranks Singapore as 28th best CITY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST in ASIA, yes the ENTIRE ASIAN CONTINENT.

The Economist ranks Singapore as the 11th best COUNTRY to live in in the WORLD. FIRST IN ASIA AS WELL.

SINGAPORE- THE LION CITY. NUMBER ONE IN ASIA!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-of-life_index
http://www.mercer.com/qualityoflivingpr#City_Ranking_Tables

The Mercer surveys are published for HR purposes, to help companies and staff make decisions on pay, etc, and yes the criteria is published and has little to do with what motivates a typical Singaporean wishing for a better life overseas.

For example, the Mercer Cost of Living survey - which is due out shortly - uses as its criteria the cost of staples and housing. One of its main determinants is the cost of renting a luxury apartment for an expat. Mind you, Singapore rentals has increased dramaticallyt since 2005, making Singapore one of the most expensive cities to live in recent years - when it ranked considerably lower prior to 2005. As most Singaporeans dont rent luxury apartments, its a moot point.

The same can be said for the Cost of living in Australia - where rentals are incredibly low compared to thier purchase price and hence very poor GRM and Cap rates. In real terms, should the Mercer Cost of Living Index not be skewed towards HR but towards Migrants wishing to purchase property, you will see the Mercer Cost of Living Index place virtually all Australian Cities in the top 10 instead of the top 30 cities in the World.

Lets be a little more objective, shall we?

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mercer surveys are published for HR purposes, to help companies and staff make decisions on pay, etc, and yes the criteria is published and has little to do with what motivates a typical Singaporean wishing for a better life overseas.

For example, the Mercer Cost of Living survey - which is due out shortly - uses as its criteria the cost of staples and housing. One of its main determinants is the cost of renting a luxury apartment for an expat. Mind you, Singapore rentals has increased dramaticallyt since 2005, making Singapore one of the most expensive cities to live in recent years - when it ranked considerably lower prior to 2005. As most Singaporeans dont rent luxury apartments, its a moot point.

The same can be said for the Cost of living in Australia - where rentals are incredibly low compared to thier purchase price and hence very poor GRM and Cap rates. In real terms, should the Mercer Cost of Living Index not be skewed towards HR but towards Migrants wishing to purchase property, you will see the Mercer Cost of Living Index place virtually all Australian Cities in the top 10 instead of the top 30 cities in the World.

Lets be a little more objective, shall we?

You are just trying to distort the facts.

Of course any cost of living survey would measure the cost of rent. And the cost of living survey is totally different from the quality of life survey.

It is not just Mercer but the Economist and the UN etc that ranks Singapore highly as well. Both Mercer and the Economist reaffirm that Singapore = Number 1 in Asia.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just trying to distort the facts.

Of course any cost of living survey would measure the cost of rent. And the cost of living survey is totally different from the quality of life survey.

It is not just Mercer but the Economist and the UN etc that ranks Singapore highly as well. Both Mercer and the Economist reaffirm that Singapore = Number 1 in Asia.

If you wish to bring up the Mercer Surveys you should do a little more research before you try to quote a report that has nothing to do with what motivates Singaporeans. for example, Hong Kong is not as popular as Singapore for HR purposes for "quality of life" as Singapore for one simple reason - China's pollution into HK. In my company we are VERY FAMILIAR with Mercer.

If you feel these surveys are so accurate, then you are in luck. All you need to do is go to the Istana and ask to see LKY. Then tell the guards there you want LKY to immediately stop the mass importation of foreigners to meet the proposed 6.5 Million population target to fuel economic growth - as the surveys, the UN now says there is no need for Singaporeans to leave. I am sure LKY will be very happy to hear your news and I am sure Singaporeans will cease abandoning Singapore by the planeload.

Its sad to see people like you who are so uncosmopolitan you are unable to shed your distinct cultural liability that is distinctly Singaporean. Your bitterness and failure only makes those who have overcome the "culture shock" of migration more thankful for thier experiences and marvel at how rich their lives are elsewhere. Freedom has its rewards. And its very sweet. And you wont find it in a survey.

We will strive to better ourselves and enrich our lives, but you are free to continue your ridiculous rants here - it makes me and others here laugh.