• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since owner and moderator of forum allowed Valium malay son of whore to smear me in my thread and every filthy thread, so am I allowed to do the same

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her mouth 24hours also got one Cock inside.
@Valium subservient Cantonese son of public toilet dare not go reply my posts insulting him in every thread. You need to reply to win by your own definition of winning by smearing me everyday everywhere. No reply means lose to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay 欺善怕恶Cantonese dog sons of public toilet no need to give excuses. Dare not bully other people but bully me Song Song Knnbccb no wonder few rich Cantonese and lagi few philanthropist

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium subservient Cantonese son of public toilet dare not go reply my posts insulting him in every thread. You need to reply to win by your own definition of winning by smearing me everyday everywhere. No reply means lose to me. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely suck father cock. Force father to lick your dirty cunt. Disgusting slut.
download.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your nostrils.
@Valium subservient Cantonese son of public toilet dare not go reply my posts insulting you in every thread. You need to reply to win by your own definition of winning by smearing me everyday everywhere. No reply means lose to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm counting how many ginfreely holes can be filled concurrently. About 10?
@Valium @sweetiepie subservient Cantonese sons of public toilet dare not go reply my posts insulting you in every thread. You need to reply to win by your own definition of winning by smearing me everyday everywhere. No reply means lose to me. Pui!