• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since changi biz park is already fast becuming CECA, why not rename it as Chennai biz park?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A more accurate description of things there right?

Someone told me ages ago while working at Changi Business Park that the place is overrun with Ah Nehs & Pinoys, said, you go google with Chennai Buisness Park, you get.......

I did that some while back....you do this the same you will get the same results & there is one address that says 5 Chennai Business Park ..google that & see, what you get....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about just officially renaming the damn area as Chennai Biz Park
Well said. It is also good for relationships with Ah Neh land,,,because it highlights the strong relationship that the pappies always harp upon with ah neh land., for some illogical reason, pap seems obsessed with getting into bed within a vipers nest,