• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Similarities between Angela Merkel and LHL

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

One is a physicist and the other a mathematician.​

German Chancellor Angela Merkel To Retire After 16 Years​

German chancellor Angela Merkel is wrapping up a historic 16 years in power. Germany will say goodbye to its leader, physicist and quantum chemist.She did not buy real estate, cars, yachts and private jets.
She lives in a normal apartment like any other citizen. She lived in this apartment before being elected Chancellor of Germany. She did not leave it and she does not own a single villa, houses, pools, gardens.
She has not receives free state service, no housing, no electricity, no gas, no entertainment expenses, no personal chef, no water, no free phone from the Federal Republic of Germany budget and lives humbly like other Germany citizens.
She does her own shopping carries her own shopping bags,pays for her purchases and if she receives a parking ticket, she pays out of her own pocket .
For sixteen years, she never changed the style of her wardrobe. At a press conference, a journalist asked Merkel: ''We realize that you are wearing the same suit, don't you have another?» She replied: «I am a civil servant, not a model.»
In another press conference, they asked her: "Do You have a housewife cleaning your house, preparing food, etc." Her response was: "No, I have no servants or need them. My husband and I do this work every day at home."

Then another journalist asked: "Who is doing the laundry, you or your husband?" Her response was: "I'm fixing the clothes and my husband is the one who runs the washing machine."

She did not appoint any of her relatives to a state position. She did not claim to be a creator of glory. She will leave her post after leaving Germany at the top.
Angela Merkel, the chancellor of Europe's largest economy, will always remain a great example of leadership, driven by values, selfless principles, facts and empathy.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/alex...Eae34vi5C-N0-yTTlE2cArnuc5IHbpMbe201-sCzsETyc

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merkel knows when to step down before shit flies. For the other shit flew and he cannot step down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For sixteen years, she never changed the style of her wardrobe. At a press conference, a journalist asked Merkel: ''We realize that you are wearing the same suit, don't you have another?» She replied: I am a civil servant, not a model.

Ours is a fabulous model. :wink:

Anyway, can't wait for AfD to rule Germany. :cool:

When the usual libtard media calls AfD 'far right', you know it has the correct values.

https://www.dw.com/en/german-electi...rforms-competitors-on-social-media/a-59004003

57161154_401.jpg