• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simi Lancheow is Black Lives Matter (BLM)

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Black Wives Matter.

basketballwives.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh.... who is funding you? u hv upgraded to Falunggong member Epoch/Epork member propaganda machine oredy....

oh yesireeee, chinese lives does matter the most in Sinkiland, but after LKY ,a CECA life matter more than a chink ...it use to be a keling life doent matter much more than a chink ...but a m&d life never matter at all whether in uniformed group nor anywhere for evet and ever ....overall PAP life matters the most ...the rest of the living whose lifes doesnt matter at all

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan eh.... who is funding you? u hv upgraded to Falunggong member Epoch/Epork member propaganda machine oredy....
donch noe lah ,but a guy named ah tiu send me 50cents a post..so at least I need to post 3 times for my daily copi..I arso wanna upgrade lah ,want some kaya bread with my copi ..can put a good word for me can ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are different camp, how to save you...

I also jiaklat kenna bashed by pro AMDK with no ends in sight...

To each his own... take care bro...

donch noe lah ,but a guy named ah tiu send me 50cents a post..so at least I need to post 3 times for my daily copi..I arso wanna upgrade lah ,want some kaya bread with my copi ..can put a good word for me can ?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
AMDK Caste System:
1) Whites
2) Blacks/Hispanics
3) Asians except PRC
2nd last) PRC Falungong
Last) PRC non Falungong

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why want to use 'Black' in the first place, only black lives matter??? Other lives doesn't??
They should use ALM
ALL LIVES MATTER.
Let it be known that Sammyboy forum coined the phrase All Lives Matter. We shall start a worldwide movement. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Seems to me that these blacks has been sideline by the superior whites in America for a long time. Seems that the blacks are very insecure. Under siege mentality has been driven them to violence.

How about every life matters?
Sideline by superior whites? Are u kidding? Whites elected a Black President. Does not sound too sidelined to me

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its a flow on... when protest about racism will also cover other races....

If this matter has not been resolved, it will soon infected other races... its a matter of when, not where...

There are racism against Chinese and is a timely incidences ro address any mistreatment from police force to all races.
I don't see the flow on at all. Where is the march in support of Asians or Hispanics?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only persons complaining about Police violence are criminals.

The Police are just doing a good job protecting society from these criminals.

Don't do the crime if you cannot tahan the arrest.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian does not really play a big role in America history or culture....blacks do....from sports to slavery to blues to jazz to hip hop to rap and Michael Jackson.....

Only thing Asian brought to America was spring roll two for five and wanton noodles.

Clearly Asian lives do not matter......no one lives asians....... especially not chinks....

Actually the Chinese played a pivotal role in building the railroads in America. But they faced much discrimination despite building the backbone of the early American economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These people would just prefer to be majority and be able to racially abuse the minority. But some are minority so they are not happy they cannot do what they want to do.

Those who are truly color blind cant be bothered.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sama sama.....in 100 years time the bangalas will say the same thing about Singapore.
that's because your misconception of a Bangla to coolies ,illiterate and idiots ...just like how chinks crawled to this land hungry and penniless ,if not pantless too ..see ,how those chinks children and their children turned out to be today SES

Bangla is where the British built their capital of their empire including control of these region ...it was the Bengal troops that were based here giving us protection ,hence the word Bangali or mUngali arose,the turbaned Kelings are Sikhs not Bangali ...the first ever Asian to win the Noble prize is a Bangla ..and after USSR crushed ,almost all the millionaires and billionaires were banglas in Russia not locals ,they came as exchange students to Russia ....given time and opportunity, I bet ,these banglas will out perform local chinks in all field including business , i am certain ...they are very enterprising indeed ...in malusia ,almost all small businesses are held by them ...it's just a question of time they out run and out do malusial chinks

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minority will alway have chips on their shoulder and victim mentality. depending on how well the majority treat them all it need is some small incident with some low life criminal which this case a black to cause thing to explore. BLM also been hijacked by anti trump people to cause damaged which they don't care just to oust MAGA.
Show you how evil the democrats liberal leftists mass fake media are. But some minoriy are too dumb to see the big picture. hence they are always poor.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minority will alway have chips on their shoulder and victim mentality. depending on how well the majority treat them all it need is some small incident with some low life criminal which this case a black to cause thing to explore. BLM also been hijacked by anti trump people to cause damaged which they don't care just to oust MAGA.
Show you how evil the democrats liberal leftists mass fake media are.

It is a Bored Nothing Better to Do group. Other groups are under attack, none bother to chant.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sideline by superior whites? Are u kidding? Whites elected a Black President. Does not sound too sidelined to me
Democrats on the surface are pro black, but to me they are just like a doctor that doesn't want their patient to heal. thier policy are design to keep black community poor.
Obama are a useless proxy for show.