• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simi Lancheow is Black Lives Matter (BLM)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, like what? Asian lives don't matter? White and Hispanic lives don't matter? As far as I am concerned, ALL LIVES MATTER. I don't see any marches for white cops killed by Black criminals. When Americans were beating up Asians on the street over Covid 19, I didn't see any marches to support Asians? This fucking left leaning liberal media has its own agenda. I would be called a racist if I did not support the BLM. There is a reason why policemen shoot so many blacks. They are mostly the criminals as seen by jail and court records. Are some policemen rogues? Sure, but most policemen are not and they have a real sense of justice. Left leaning shits say the police are painting all Black suspects as criminals. But BLM is painting all white cops as black killers now. How is that fair? No one knows the full story of the George Floyd arrest. However from what I see and read, Blacks need to stop resisting arrests. Just co-operate with the police. don't talk back to them, don't taunt them, and don't fight them. That is how you get shot. Which part of this don't they understand?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... where hv u been lately?

Just woke up is it?

So, like what? Asian lives don't matter? White and Hispanic lives don't matter? As far as I am concerned, ALL LIVES MATTER. I don't see any marches for white cops killed by Black criminals. When Americans were beating up Asians on the street over Covid 19, I didn't see any marches to support Asians? This fucking left leaning liberal media has its own agenda. I would be called a racist if I did not support the BLM. There is a reason why policemen shoot so many blacks. They are mostly the criminals as seen by jail and court records. Are some policemen rogues? Sure, but most policemen are not and they have a real sense of justice. Left leaning shits say the police are painting all Black suspects as criminals. But BLM is painting all white cops as black killers now. How is that fair? No one knows the full story of the George Floyd arrest. However from what I see and read, Blacks need to stop resisting arrests. Just co-operate with the police. don't talk back to them, don't taunt them, and don't fight them. That is how you get shot. Which part of this don't they understand?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me that these blacks has been sideline by the superior whites in America for a long time. Seems that the blacks are very insecure. Under siege mentality has been driven them to violence.

How about every life matters?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me that these blacks has been sideline by the superior whites in America for a long time. Seems that the blacks are very insecure. Under siege mentality has been driven them to violence.

How about every life matters?
The blacks had a better standard of living before civil rights movement came in and altered the landscape.
They introduce laws such as equal pay, minimum wages etc which kept blacks unemployed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The reality is that if you don't belong to a certain racial or religious group, your lives don't matter. We have forummers here who argue passionately in favour of racism and bigotry as long as it is their race or religon getting the special privileges.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a flow on... when protest about racism will also cover other races....

If this matter has not been resolved, it will soon infected other races... its a matter of when, not where...

There are racism against Chinese and is a timely incidences ro address any mistreatment from police force to all races.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian does not really play a big role in America history or culture....blacks do....from sports to slavery to blues to jazz to hip hop to rap and Michael Jackson.....

Only thing Asian brought to America was spring roll two for five and wanton noodles.

Clearly Asian lives do not matter......no one lives asians....... especially not chinks....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shits never ever improve. Chinese have done better in a shorter period of time. Now the junkie who pointed a gun at pregnant woman is a hero. Retarded woke

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everywhere in the world the media is corrupt and driven by their own hidden agendas. No such thing as fair and unbiased reporting. All take sides and have their favourite punching bags and pet causes.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black lives does matter ..why? Because the whites are treating as if black lives does not matter much ...simply put all lives matter ...but some lives seems more matter politically ...eg a chink lives matter more than a m&d and keling in Sinkieland ..and in malusia a m&d live matter more than a chink and certainly the kelings doesn’t matter at all ....and in the land of the billion chinks a Uighur or Tibetan lives does not matter at all...were you a Muslim or Christian or a Kashmiri you life doesn’t matter in the land of kelings ...and being a Palestinian in occupied land Israelis care two hoots for their lives even for a infant ...things matter and does not matter in different countries in different angle

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Brilliant analogy.... hope that this will protest change and straighten out eventually.

I think PAP did a good job in master the art of racial harmony.... or rather they hv the art of putting money before God....

Black lives does matter ..why? Because the whites are treating as if black lives does not matter much ...simply put all lives matter ...but some lives seems more matter politically ...eg a chink lives matter more than a m&d and keling in Sinkieland ..and in malusia a m&d live matter more than a chink and certainly the kelings doesn’t matter at all ....and in the land of the billion chinks a Uighur or Tibetan lives does not matter at all...were you a Muslim or Christian or a Kashmiri you life doesn’t matter in the land of kelings ...and being a Palestinian in occupied land Israelis care two hoots for their lives even for a infant ...things matter and does not matter in different countries in different angle

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Lives Matter!
oh yesireeee, chinese lives does matter the most in Sinkiland, but after LKY ,a CECA life matter more than a chink ...it use to be a keling life doent matter much more than a chink ...but a m&d life never matter at all whether in uniformed group nor anywhere for evet and ever ....overall PAP life matters the most ...the rest of the living whose lifes doesnt matter at all

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yesireeee, chinese lives does matter the most in Sinkiland, but after LKY ,a CECA life matter more than a chink ...it use to be a keling life doent matter much more than a chink ...but a m&d life never matter at all whether in uniformed group nor anywhere for evet and ever ....overall PAP life matters the most ...the rest of the living whose lifes doesnt matter at all
ok lah, Hongkie lives matter

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for wuhan whores, any dick matters, but especially black dicks.
1591543051452.png