• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann chut pattern

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is FMH so quiet this GE?

this is my most favourite type

quiet outside, extremely loud once I am inside

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah only yes-man and yes-woman can flourish in govt. The worst kind is those small people yes-man whom during tenure in ISD tortured, bully and took advantage of people but become righteous after retirement. Tell tale signs are these people will continue to bully others who got in their way whereas real righteous man will never do that.

I should add not just bully but smearing others. I also must follow ISD example. If any of that smearing is or was true for one minute or one day of my life, I meet a slow and painful death and burn in hell. Ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should add not just bully but smearing others. I also must follow ISD example. If any of that smearing is or was true for one minute or one day of my life, I meet a slow and painful death and burn in hell. Ok?

And of course, those who smeared me will die a slow and painful death and burn in hell too.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From CNA FB:

In 2003, Sim Ann was Deputy Director for Trade at the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) were launched on 27 May 2003 in New Delhi. CECA reserved 127 types of Jobs for FT Indians without any quota!!!

So, residents of Bukit Timah Holland, please vote Public Enemy number 1 --Sim Ann out , please vote SDP in....

Punish public enemy number 1 Sim Ann !!!!!
PAP will lose because of CECA.
Sim Ann will lose because of CECA.

As the director of National Population and Talent Division (NPTD), Sim Ann is the architect of 6.9 million population white paper.
So, residents of Bukit Timah Holland, please vote Public Enemy number 1 --Sim Ann out , please vote SDP in....
Punish public enemy number 1 Sim Ann !!!!!
PAP will lose because of their anti-Singaporean 6.9M population white paper.
Sim Ann will lose because of their anti-Singaporean 6.9M population white paper.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya, put her in any SMC, she simi lan boh liao...She lucky LHL kind to put her in HBT to save her arse.
put her in west coast easier parachute lah. now at least got some hope that she may be parachuted OUT

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad part of this GE and to some extent the 2011 one as well is that while the people had politically matured, the PAP had not and is still stuck in the 20th century style politics.

The pappies refuse to let go of the past...it is not a party of the future or for the future, but a ghost from the past, which MP Png Eng Huat had said.

What LKY had done to or said about CSJ is history. What CSJ will do and say now is relevant.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
put her in west coast easier parachute lah. now at least got some hope that she may be parachuted OUT

If LHL really wanted to get rid of this simi lan, he would have just put her in Aljunied GRC and the WP could easily eliminate her.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wonder the PSC criteria for selecting President Scholar (PS).

Sim Ann was a PS; Vivian Bala another one. Don't they look into conduct of the candidates when selecting PS ?

At least for Vivian, you could see from his eyes he wasn't enjoying his role. If you look deep into his eye expression, you could sense he was suppressing his conscience in order to protect his worldly status and power.

But the same cannot be said of Sim Ann. Look at the video. She is so natural in playing the role of the villain and she seems fucking enjoying her role as it was custom made for her.

The parents of Singapore whose children are still in Secondary Schools should take a close look at this video. Do you want your children to be a President Scholar ?

You have a highly educated woman who is in charge of the Education Ministry doing a demonstration video for the whole Singapore educating you on how money and more money can exterminate human decency.

Vivian was a top school debater, but it seems that his debating skills have fallen to flux after being fed with gunny sacks of money every month. Vivian has simply lost his mojo.

That debating talent he once possessed has since vanished, and I guess wisdom is often tied to righteousness and compassion. When you forgo righteousness and compassion, wisdom will desert you too. Don't believe ? Watch the video again. What is that duckling mumbling ?

Sim Ann, reputation is temporary, character is permanent. You don't have both. You are not even fit to stoop down and untie Dr Chee's shoe lace.