• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Ann chut pattern

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman's cutesy giggles and condescending use of Hokkien is really distasteful.

Mutton masquerading as lamb.

[video]https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/videos/10153005168982115/?fref=nf[/video]

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did she speak at all about any important issues affecting singapore?
attachment.php

Attachments

• t shirt redFILEminimizer).jpg
    t shirt redFILEminimizer).jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 5,690

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't be worse than opposition la

Roy Ngerng promise $500 to every Singaporean to ensure that we will only see SG55 and then go bankrupt!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman's cutesy giggles and condescending use of Hokkien is really

You got me excited thinking Sim Ann chut new bed-minton pattern which I am not aware of.

Talking about pattern, I can devise one that will make her leave VB and H-BT. When I give her song song, she will go on her knees and beg Botak Tharman to give her access to Jurong.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sim Ann is a hot MILF!! Can fight with Sun Xueling! Glad we are all on the same team! Hee hee hee

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! This duckling is the Senior Parliamentary Secretary for, of all ministries, Education ??

What can your children learn from this duckling ? Suan siao, attack, unforgiving, vindictive ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sim Ann is a hot MILF!! Can fight with Sun Xueling! Glad we are all on the same team! Hee hee hee

Paiseh let you know you 3 same team only. Minus you, me and them same bed tarma. Both very aggressive. Handcuffs used. Whips too.
Just be careful.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sim Ann is a hot MILF!!

pay me $500 to up I also need to think thrice

I go Lucky Plaza and close my eyes and grab any Leticia anytime better looking than

her