• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sigh,tough fight for nicole chiobu again...this time gotta fight stroke heng..

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Coast will remain in PAP. Margins are not important. Winning is.
Simply because the PAP moved Heng SK to contest in East Coast GRC.
However, I believe that the Workers Party deserved to be elected at East Coast GRC,and I hope that all those who are eligible to vote at East Coast GRC will not only vote for the WP, but persuade and convince at least a few of their relatives to vote for the Workers Party.
GO Workers Party GO!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think WP would stand a better chance in SK GRC than EC GRC. Many voters are voting for WP because of jamus.

jw5

Loyal
I think if Vivian lived in SK, he would also vote for Jamus. :biggrin:

1593878252394.png

I think WP would stand a better chance in SK GRC than EC GRC. Many voters are voting for WP because of jamus.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK will get a comfortable victory. no worries that SG will lose its PM in waiting. maybe no EC NCMP seat for WP. so feel free to vote for NS so that she would be among the best losers and get the NCMP seat.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got this message from WhatsApp, it shows CECA has imported and converted so many new citizens living in East Coast/ Simei areas where they are so thankful to PAP for good jobs and high pay. We now know why they want 6.9 or 10. Remember Ramesh the $53000 a month new citizen!

WhatsApp Message:
HSK will not lose, not because he is any good, but because East Coast is now a new PAP stronghold. Do you know that EC is now a new Indian enclave with about 50000 new grateful Indian citizens there. Unlike the Indians in Little India, the EC Indians are mainly upper-class well-qualified professionals. By virtue of their qualifications, they are given fast track citizenship plus assistance to get good accommodation, and jobs for their spouses, and good schools for their children. How not to be grateful. There are so many of them now that they have taken over the Sg Swimming Club, and now the menu in the Club restaurants have many curry dishes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/181305681997049/permalink/3019287774865478/

jw5

Loyal
SG will lose its PM in waiting HSK when the other PM in waiting Keechiu is ready to take over. :wink:

HSK will get a comfortable victory. no worries that SG will lose its PM in waiting. maybe no EC NCMP seat for WP. so feel free to vote for NS so that she would be among the best losers and get the NCMP seat.

jw5

Loyal
MOH report on 5 July 2020 :rolleyes:

Imported cases: 7 (4 Singaporeans/Permanent Residents, 2 Long-Term Visit Pass holders, 1 Dependant’s Pass holder)
Amongst the 7 imported cases, 5 returned to Singapore from India on 23 June (Cases 44707, 44708, 44761 and 44725) and 20 June (Case 44721). The remaining 2 cases (Cases 44834 and 44835) returned to Singapore from Yemen on 24 June. All of them had been placed on 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) upon arrival in Singapore, and had been tested while serving their SHN.

I got this message from WhatsApp, it shows CECA has imported and converted so many new citizens living in East Coast/ Simei areas where they are so thankful to PAP for good jobs and high pay. We now know why they want 6.9 or 10. Remember Ramesh the $53000 a month new citizen!

WhatsApp Message:
HSK will not lose, not because he is any good, but because East Coast is now a new PAP stronghold. Do you know that EC is now a new Indian enclave with about 50000 new grateful Indian citizens there. Unlike the Indians in Little India, the EC Indians are mainly upper-class well-qualified professionals. By virtue of their qualifications, they are given fast track citizenship plus assistance to get good accommodation, and jobs for their spouses, and good schools for their children. How not to be grateful. There are so many of them now that they have taken over the Sg Swimming Club, and now the menu in the Club restaurants have many curry dishes.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/181305681997049/permalink/3019287774865478/

jw5

Loyal
Agree that he should step down. :thumbsup:

Retire when you are able to spend time with your spouse and children and see them grow.
Perhaps, he should consider how fortunate that he survived and recovered in a very short time.
Step down and let a healthy younger individual to assume that position