• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sigh,tough fight for nicole chiobu again...this time gotta fight stroke heng..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP should have place her in a SMC. She will have a better chance of winning. However, hierarchy in WP dictates that it is not her turn yet.

Race and IQ
My preferred choice would have been to see her face off against TPL but her (WP) strategy seems to be on capturing the millennial votes.
MacPherson is primarily made up of older folks in HDBs while the makeup of East Coast GRC is a mixture of young families in new towns and affluent owners of landed property.

jw5

Loyal
Would also be interesting to see if GMS would have given way................. LOL..................... :biggrin:

My preferred choice would have been to see her face off against TPL but her (WP) strategy seems to be on capturing the millennial votes.
MacPherson is primarily made up of older folks in HDBs while the makeup of East Coast GRC is a mixture of young families in new towns and affluent owners of landed property.

jw5

Loyal
WP team - Jia You! :thumbsup:

1593701015000.png

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would also be interesting to see if GMS would have given way................. LOL..................... :biggrin:
Nicole Seah would have made a decent fight of it whereas GMS will just lose his deposit.
An opportunity missed.

jw5

Loyal
GMS has quite a lot of good ideas, but his ego and inability to articulate those ideas stood in his way. :coffee:

Nicole Seah would have made a decent fight of it whereas GMS will just lose his deposit.
An opportunity missed.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng should retire from political office for his own health.
He had a stroke before and for his sake, his wife and children, he shouldn't be holding the stressful top office of the land job. He may have a relapse and I really pity his wife and children that Heng has to make such a sacrifice for the Lee clan.
Sad...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He had a stroke before and for his sake, his wife and children, he shouldn't be holding the stressful top office of the land job. He may have a relapse and I really pity his wife and children that Heng has to make such a sacrifice for the Lee clan.
Sad...
Retire when you are able to spend time with your spouse and children and see them grow.
Perhaps, he should consider how fortunate that he survived and recovered in a very short time.
Step down and let a healthy younger individual to assume that position

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oftentimes, the underdogs might get sympathetic support and become winner. Nicole will enjoy the fight in the GE2020. Nothing to worry about. The worrying team is the pappies. If they lost, ah Keat is finished, just like Georgie. The stake is high for the pappies but for the WP, it is just another GE.

Support is strong for WP in the East. Why did Ah Keat desire to stand in EC GRC? To prove he has the mandate to become the next PM? He might be disappointed like Georgie. Voters now perceive pappies as the pro-foreigners party with jobs and privileges given to permanent shits like candies.

Pap knows better than anyone the level of support in EC GRC through internal exit poll .

Pap wouldn't risk losing a potential PM in battlefield where they are trailing. The likelihood is nearer to 50-50 or pap leading WP by that few percentage but too close for comfort.

Having HSK will give PAP team that extra boost to pull off a win comfortably. Thus my prediction is a PAP win in EC GRC.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap knows better than anyone the level of support in EC GRC through internal exit poll .

Pap wouldn't risk losing a potential PM in battlefield where they are trailing. The likelihood is nearer to 50-50 or pap leading WP by that few percentage but too close for comfort.

Having HSK will give PAP team that extra boost to pull off a win comfortably. Thus my prediction is a PAP win in EC GRC.

what is a comfortable win, 55-60% ? WP would get EC NCMP seats ?

jw5

Loyal
HSK and his wife are very loving. :thumbsup:

1593871129293.png

Sad...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pray and hope that Nicole Srsh and her Workers Party team will be elected MP.
I speculate a 50 2 per cent for WP.