• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sigh,tough fight for nicole chiobu again...this time gotta fight stroke heng..

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Swee Keat has a marvelous super, duper plan for East Coast! You oppies will be crushed by his East Coast plan! PAP FUCK THE WORLD!!
EbwVUGWWkAAav8I.jpg

Reactions: jw5

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Swee Keat has a marvelous super, duper plan for East Coast! You oppies will be crushed by his East Coast plan! PAP FUCK THE WORLD!!
can you ask bro swee keat to put in some effort in preparing his speech points or not?
quite painful watching and listening to him speak
i no hate him
i actually pity him
knn, speak for a few minutes also gabra until liddat
sibei jiatlak

Reactions: jw5

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
a person i know who work for bro swee keat tells me he's a super hands on perfectionist type of boss
everything must be he go thru
so if he never go thru and prepare 100%, he bound to gabra type

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
a person i know who work for bro swee keat tells me he's a super hands on perfectionist type of boss
everything must be he go thru
so if he never go thru and prepare 100%, he bound to gabra type

Then he never rehearse?

I think this is scholar parachute syndrome.

He probably always put into position of seniority.

If he has to work is way up this type of blur blur stutter say wrong words hum ah type how to impress?

Some people write better than they speak because write you can edit craft then send or print. Speech is off the cuff improvisation at times.

If LKY called GCT wooden then HSK is probably asphalt.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do many including me thinks WP is PAP 二五仔?
Well said. Since wp won aljunied they have become more of a quiet party. N many of their star picks were duds. Like ah Mao. Wat did he ever say in parleement that is relevant .? Daniel did wat? The pariah..kenna wack by Disgracefool n back down. So wat bloody use are they? Wp also fuck things up for singkies by maintaining its bs stance on the EP. Allowing KFC n makcik to b president without even commenting on the unfairness of the policy. And town council fiasco. Lay themselves open to attack that even the oppies social media cant defend them. Do we need 5 more years of quiet party?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
nicole, and wp team at bedok markef this morning...:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
how not to like her and vote for her
east coast grc better don't waste this chance to teach pap a lesson
it's only heng to sacrifice
don't tell me pap has no other pm able member to appoint as pm meh
vote nicole
nicole the pm slayer!
jiayou nicole!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has been working EC ground for long time, a winnable GRC. HSK will win but not big. thought it's good move by PAP. HSK will be the bulwark against WP future ambitions in EC and proximity. WP might have to look elsewhere for next winnable GRC.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP has been working EC ground for long time, a winnable GRC. HSK will win but not big. thought it's good move by PAP. HSK will be the bulwark against WP future ambitions in EC and proximity. WP might have to look elsewhere for next winnable GRC.
If you look at PAP's lineup in EC in today's ST compared to WP's lineup, it is understandable why PAP had to send in a person of HSK's stature. Really lightweight characters for PAP in this GRC.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
nicole, and wp team at bedok markef this morning...:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
vote nicole
nicole the pm slayer!
jiayou nicole!!!
We may have to ensure WP win in East Coast GRC, so a better choice like Tharman can be a PM?

jw5

Loyal
If WP win in East Coast GRC, which they will not mainly because of sinkie women and new shittyzens, it is more likely that Kee Chiu will be PM, since Tharman already politely declined. :coffee:

We may have to ensure WP win in East Coast GRC, so a better choice like Tharman can be a PM?

jw5

Loyal
Nicole is getting more babelicious as she gets older. :x3:

vote nicole
nicole the pm slayer!
jiayou nicole!!!