• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sick paedo jonathan wong kena cane b4 in sec sch for peepin at teachers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if you guy realise this but no school will place such incidents on a student's leaving cert. If an offence is serious, he will be expelled but there is still no mechanism to indicate any offences while he was in school. The primary basis is that they are minors. Truly serious incidents are then referred to the Police to take it thru the juvenile courts. But then again, records of minors are sealed.

Many years ago, SAF allowed a convicted rapist enter OCS as regular. He committed the offence while he was a minor. After he became an officer, he did it again twice.

The general approach by most countries is give a chance to minors. It is a difficult subject to address as in this case, he would have gone to teach the young.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago, SAF allowed a convicted rapist enter OCS as regular. He committed the offence while he was a minor. After he became an officer, he did it again twice.

Probably referring to a Sikh officer who raped one of his victim at Rifle Range Rd.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The general approach by most countries is give a chance to minors. It is a difficult subject to address as in this case, he would have gone to teach the young.

There's no sure thing in such cases. A minor given a chance may or may not do it again on a bigger scale and stage at adulthood. If not given a chance, he'll probably have to do it again as what the hell else he's got to do when there's nothing to else to loose? That's the principle behind minor protection, rehabilitation and education.

I was caned before in Pr. 3 for truancy. Me and my buddy sneaked out of school to New World Amusement Park during recess time. (The gate was opened during recess time for parents visiting.) Twice we were too engrossed in the games and came back late for the next period. First time, we were given scolding and warning. Second time, it was caning on the assembly stage, two strokes each. :eek:

There wasn't a third time as later we learned, the principal and teachers would be held responsible should something happened to us. It was fair enough that we were to be punished. These offences were recorded in the school's diciplinary book of course, but they never appear on our report books. We only blew the chance of an excellent/very good conduct to a good conduct rating.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no sure thing in such cases. A minor given a chance may or may not do it again on a bigger scale and stage at adulthood. If not given a chance, he'll probably have to do it again as what the hell else he's got to do when there's nothing to else to loose? That's the principle behind minor protection, rehabilitation and education.

I was caned before in Pr. 3 for truancy. Me and my buddy sneaked out of school to New World Amusement Park during recess time. (The gate was opened during recess time for parents visiting.) Twice we were too engrossed in the games and came back late for the next period. First time, we were given scolding and warning. Second time, it was caning on the assembly stage, two strokes each. :eek:

There wasn't a third time as later we learned, the principal and teachers would be held responsible should something happened to us. It was fair enough that we were to be punished. These offences were recorded in the school's diciplinary book of course, but they never appear on our report books. We only blew the chance of an excellent/very good conduct to a good conduct rating.

chey u gangster kid what's so surprising?

So what age did u sneak out to go geylang for chicken?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chey u gangster kid what's so surprising?

So what age did u sneak out to go geylang for chicken?

If you know where old New World was, you'd know it was between Petain and Desker roads. My Pri. Sch. was old Beatty at Beatty Road and my Sec. Sch. was old Victoria at Tyrwhitt Road. That formed the entire Jalan Besar circle. Most of them whores and pimps around there then know my dad and uncles. Sneaking there would be like asking for a serious flogging sentence from my dad. It's strictly taboo as family discipline would be disgraced.

We had family friends owning licensed brothels in Geylang too. Those were all semi-D- or terrace-based. Much more cleaner and classier than those in Petain and Desker. More expensive of course but didn't matter even if we could afford. Taboo to call chicken there too. Anyway as kids, me and buddies weren't interested in aunties, we had our kiddie girlfriends. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a number of cases that are in the same league. 2 of them are now lawyers. One is a female who was caught stealing expensive lingerie from hostel laundry over 2 years. Another was caught cheating during exams. There are other cases.

R

redlightmeansgo

This fucker will not be the first and the last.

I have personally come across PSC scholars, both overseas and local ones, who are as obnoxious as him, if not more.

Jon's ex-classmates remember him as a "loud and arrogant" fellow, why am i not surprised? It seems they love filling up the ranks with types like this, individualistic fuckers who possess alot of head knowledge but have very small hearts. In fact , come to think of it, I have not seen any one of these bastards sitting at the kopi tiam and holding decent conversations with the netizens there, especially the ah pehs. Such things are of course beneath them, they have more noble causes to attend to.

In this CB's case, peep at little gals :oIo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know where old New World was, you'd know it was between Petain and Desker roads. My Pri. Sch. was old Beatty at Beatty Road and my Sec. Sch. was old Victoria at Tyrwhitt Road. That formed the entire Jalan Besar circle. Most of them whores and pimps around there then know my dad and uncles. Sneaking there would be like asking for a serious flogging sentence from my dad. It's strictly taboo as family discipline would be disgraced.

We had family friends owning licensed brothels in Geylang too. Those were all semi-D- or terrace-based. Much more cleaner and classier than those in Petain and Desker. More expensive of course but didn't matter even if we could afford. Taboo to call chicken there too. Anyway as kids, me and buddies weren't interested in aunties, we had our kiddie girlfriends. :biggrin:

WAHHHHHHH

The whores and pimps in desker and petain know your father and uncle and you? :eek::eek:

WOW impressive. Like you have a gathering with all of them and your dad personally introduces them all to you. :biggrin:

so how can tell us all the famous pimps and also the famous whores in desker and petain?

Lastly pls tell us more stories of 24slk and what happened to ang kong meng and tony siao?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Singh was a terrific boxer. Was told many inmates challenged him to fights one-on-one and he won all by knock-outs.

Serious?

So he's a rapist that made it to ocs and raped a poor innocent gal and is a good boxer. I guess from the look of things he's actually a good person.