• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sianz Either TT or TCB to be President!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
So its almost over for Polling Day. I know there are opposition supporters voting for 4 different camps TCB, TKL, TT & TJS. Yes believe it or not, read from a blog of this person from Holland BT GRC who supported SDP will be casting a vote for TCB instead. Some WP supporters are put off by TJS bold attitude & will vote TCB or TKL.

So its the 40% Opposition supporters for the last GE that will have their hopes crushed tremendously in the early hours of Sunday morning.

My take is that out of the 40% Opposition supporters, there are moderates & hardcore. I am taking out 10% to defect to PAP camp under TCB & TT.

The rest of the 30% will be split with TJS-24% and TKL-6%.

Therefore the winning candidate to either TCB or TT.

So NOT good at all. But I think this is the most likely outcome.

Be prepared to be screwed till kingdom come until the next GE2016.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Real Power To Change Much

486px-Chinesechildsoldier.jpg

You people have lost ? Hard to say. See Jay will not be able to do much too if the fascist have decided to make a detour on everything he speaks against - no real power. You have NOT broken the encirclement in the first place, so the same will be reflected here and the future 2016 GE.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: No Real Power To Change Much

Hope that this will be strong enough message that 2/3 of Sporeans want FAP to screw them regardless. Deserve to be ridiculed by the FAP and its FTrash pets. Deserve to be replaced by FTrash.