• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA staff are privileged indeed. AirAsia Philippine just announced cutting 12% of 2200 staff

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is obviously no place for protest to boss. I should know. Still suffering the smearing result of being fired for nothing except loud protest.
I am the dummy fired for nothing AFTER CLEARING UP ALL THE SHIT created by smart assholes indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the dummy fired for nothing AFTER CLEARING UP ALL THE SHIT created by smart assholes indeed.
giphy.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely cocksucker cheeseeater spermdrinker yellow filthy chink whore fly cheebye to India and serve shitskins like a toilet bowl you should just die.