• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA staff are privileged indeed. AirAsia Philippine just announced cutting 12% of 2200 staff

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3807A46E-F124-40CD-9697-544F65C13199.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got fired by sia for sucking cock shiok shiok :biggrin:
You shameless hypocrite Cantonese son of chicken are so proud to use internet violence on me non stop repeating evil filthy lies of me being fired due to suck cock when I was fired by LJ Mccully for nothing: for protesting and shouting at him for supporting sexual harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA staff are privileged species in the industry fed by me taxpayer money.
SIA staff KT latha is privileged indeed entitled to use sexual harassment to bully colleague and protected by boss LJ Mccully. The victim of sexual harassment get fired after LOUD PROTEST.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was fired by LJ Mccully for nothing: for protesting and shouting at him for supporting sexual harassment.
The company paid me three months compensation to fire me for nothing. Too little on hindsight for the huge injustice done on me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will need big scissors to cut your big clit.
Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother big clit gave birth no teach to a COWARD beast with no morals no conscience no courage bully woman to win while dare not do loud protest to PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell evil filthy lies to cause pain to win is yet another solid proof of “Your pain is my gain” Xia suay culture. Angmoh the best “Your pain is my pain”.
Some people here so jealous say amdk but refused to look at the hard truth of themselves indeed: You die your business, your loss is my gain and your pain is my gain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people here so jealous say amdk but refused to look at the hard truth of themselves indeed: You die your business, your loss is my gain and your pain is my gain.
No sense of criminal injustice and so proud to do violence on weaker and vulnerable so called own people and yet condemn violence and racist attacks from others. Most shameless hypocrite criminal bullies indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA staff KT latha is privileged indeed entitled to use sexual harassment to bully colleague and protected by boss LJ Mccully. The victim of sexual harassment get fired after LOUD PROTEST.
Singapore is obviously no place for protest to boss. I should know. Still suffering the smearing result of being fired for nothing except loud protest.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You raped is my gain. I will sell your cheebye and invite more people to fuck your smelly cunt. You die in pain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You raped is my gain. I will sell your cheebye and invite more people to fuck your smelly cunt. You die in pain.
I hope your 18 generations smelly whore family get gangraped and that’s then called karma for your vicious coward attacks on me.