• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Q1 profit plunges. Shiok ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9639C2A4-6D00-4CD4-A178-B38773F9E247.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You must really be anti-Singapore. Please don't blame the pap for forcing you to move to a 3rd world shithole. Blame yourself because you lack the intelligence and EQ to live in a high cost and fast-moving country. Those of us who remain may not be entirely happy, but at least we can keep up, stay afloat and even thrive!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must really be anti-Singapore. Please don't blame the pap for forcing you to move to a 3rd world shithole. Blame yourself because you lack the intelligence and EQ to live in a high cost and fast-moving country. Those of us who remain may not be entirely happy, but at least we can keep up, stay afloat and even thrive!

Well unlike you i speak truth and thrive on truth and not spamming lies and thrive on lies. So I speak truth of sia means anti spore so all those that bashed Smrt bad performance are also anti spore loh. People complain ho Ching lose money also anti spore lor. See everyone? Ccb Malaysian dogs always have shameless double standard, one set to apply to themselves one set to apply to me!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well unlike you i speak truth and thrive on truth and not spamming lies and thrive on lies. So I speak truth of sia means anti spore so all those that bashed Smrt bad performance are also anti spore loh. People complain ho Ching lose money also anti spore lor. See everyone? Ccb Malaysian dogs always have shameless double standard, one set to apply to themselves one set to apply to me!
You are a mudlander living in mudland. Don't interfere with Singapore, nothing to do with you understand or not? Go suck your PM's 93 yr old dick. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a mudlander living in mudland. Don't interfere with Singapore, nothing to do with you understand or not? Go suck your PM's 93 yr old dick. :biggrin:
See everyone? Didn’t I just said this ccb man with ccb mouth thrive on lies? Hahahahaha

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
May the SIA have 20 SQ flights all vanish forever like MH-370 and the CB SIA whole airlne bankrupted retrench and owes salaries and aircrafts' installments.