• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIA Girl Knelt To Apologise

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most all other airline have their crew 1 knee down to give bad news. I asked for english Newspaper on a european airline the other day and was told by the stewardess there is none left, 1 knee down, after she went to check.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very hard to see half moons because all SIA girls must fit small dress size, so most have very small breasts. Although not airport run ways or washing boards, they are mostly little better then road humps.

A bit peversive here :o.. I prefer smaller sizes. Sometimes they reveal little grapes when their bras are ill-fitting.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definately not a medical doctor or a PHD from reputable place.

The front rows are always reserved for frequent flyers. Pricing is based on demand and supply for the class. If he wanted premium service, he should have asked for business class or 1st class. His "premuim fare" logic is beyond comprehension.

When you travel often, the seats in front and those with extended legroom are always blocked until the last minutes and prefernce will be given to FF.

The same applies to all airlines.

Tale of two services: Singapore Airlines and PUB

First, I paid probably the highest fares because of the peak travel season. Second, with a toddler and young child in tow, our seats were most difficult for us as a group. Third, SIA all but ignored my complaint without even the courtesy of an acknowledgement.

Dr Jimmy Beng

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

The front rows are always reserved for frequent flyers. Pricing is based on demand and supply for the class. If he wanted premium service, he should have asked for business class or 1st class. His "premuim fare" logic is beyond comprehension.

When you travel often, the seats in front and those with extended legroom are always blocked until the last minutes and prefernce will be given to FF.

Premium doesn't mean he paid more than others. If I'm not wrong, ALL tickets bought during peak season pay a premium over normal rates, hence the term premium. All this joker got was an ordinary economy seat.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit peversive here :o.. I prefer smaller sizes. Sometimes they reveal little grapes when their bras are ill-fitting.

I am with you there, brother! It is a constant when it comes to runaway nipple shows and loose bra.:smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats exactly right. Its an economy seat. During peak and you purchase close to departure it will be the highest and it does mean you get additional privileges.

Premium doesn't mean he paid more than others. If I'm not wrong, ALL tickets bought during peak season pay a premium over normal rates, hence the term premium. All this joker got was an ordinary economy seat.

Doctor Cool

Two years ago, I wrote abt an incident when an SQ gal knelt to my friend to apologise for poor discriminatory service onboard an SQ flight.

Today Jimmy Beng wrote abt SIA's bad service. Looks like SIA has not changed or is it a case of "can bully Ah Beng"?

this dr. jim ah beng, really dumb.
firstly, he does not know the difference between SIA and PUB.
then, he does not know why they "kneel" down.
then, he kena ketok for paying such a high price to the contractor.
ha..hmm..do i need to elaborate further,
dumb dumb
btw, SIA is very GOOD service compared to other airlines.
so, its probably this dr. jim ah beng having Ego attitude.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Althrough I am not a frequent flyer, I have boarded several airlines. I remember even I had taken a so called "Sinar Air", I can see water dripping from the aeroplane wind which was rusty. However, the air stewardess were polite and friendly. When she learned that I loved the mango drink, she voluteerily without my asking, suggested to offer me two additional cans!

And on the flight back to Singapore via SIA, I had asked for additional glass of coke. And I did not know why, perhaps I had irritated her by asking for something additional which was not usual from a local, she showed me her long face and poured the drink to the glass like the one pouring teh-taleh!

I have asked her why she was so worked up and she didn't answer me and ignored me, like she was the one who was victimised by me. WTF! if I was an ang mo, perhaps she would offer me another can of coke?!:mad::mad::mad:

Sg Girls are nice to foreigners, especially ang mos, not the local yellow skin or dark complexioned brothers. No wonder they were valued highly as they focused their services to certain priviledge people at the cost of the locals.

Correct me if I am wrong.:mad:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two years ago, I wrote abt an incident when an SQ gal knelt to my friend to apologise for poor discriminatory service onboard an SQ flight.

Today Jimmy Beng wrote abt SIA's bad service. Looks like SIA has not changed or is it a case of "can bully Ah Beng"?

This Dr Jimmy Beng doesn't know that economy class passengers who aren't frequent fliers usually get the seats at the back of the plane. If he wanted more space and better service, he should have paid for business class or first class seats lah!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal

His "premuim fare" logic is beyond comprehension.

His "premium fare" definition was he & his family were not flying budget airline. :rolleyes:

Look at how he used the phrase "premium fare" to try to give the impression that he & his family flew on business class even though they actually flew on economy class. :rolleyes: Typical Sinkee attention seeker.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Most airlines train staff to squat or kneel down in a difficult situation for privacy reasons and so passengers nearby don't evesdrop. Thats common sense. I am sure when you apologise, you don't want the whole world to hear.

If the aisle was not narrow and the airline has the luxury of building a small office/room in the plane, they will invite the passenger to that room to apologise and you can bet your last dollar that no kneeling will take place. In this modern world, you can't expect slave like behaviour from anyone no matter what wrong they have done.

Tracy always had a powerful imagination.

In the service / corporate / business / commercial world no one kneels down to apologise. You only see this in family situation and in the movies. Eever heard a hotel waitress kneeling and apologising for spilling hot soup on you.

However did enjoy your psychology spiel - quite original.

in japan ...knelt to apologise is a very normal thing ....:biggrin:.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also in India but what has Japan got to do with this subject.

because you post this

" In the service / corporate / business / commercial world no one kneels down to apologise. You only see this in family situation and in the movies. Eever heard a hotel waitress kneeling and apologising for spilling hot soup on you. "

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, even in Japan, the hotel waitress will not kneel down to say sorry. They will bow and they also bow when they greet you. Ever heard of Japanese corporate or service staff kneeling down to say sorry. If the corporate chief makes a mistake, he will sepukku. They either sit down on their legs or do it standing up.

because you post this

" In the service / corporate / business / commercial world no one kneels down to apologise. You only see this in family situation and in the movies. Eever heard a hotel waitress kneeling and apologising for spilling hot soup on you. "

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, even in Japan, the hotel waitress will not kneel down to say sorry. They will bow and they also bow when they greet you. Ever heard of Japanese corporate or service staff kneeling down to say sorry. If the corporate chief makes a mistake, he will sepukku. They either sit down on their legs or do it standing up.

bro , my cafe staffs ( most of the cafe in japan ) will do that ..if one of them accidentally spills some coffee on to customer . trust me:wink: .

i have also experience someone knelt in front of me 5 months ago :o

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never heard of such thing before. Since when did an SIA girl every knelt to apologize to Ah Beng. Heck they don't even do that for an Ang Moh. Looks like Ah Beng is making stuff up again.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
local spg cmi ...
icon13.gif

ft ah neh gd ...
icon14.gif

800 bucks to repair a plumbing leak.?

May be its a greed driven rip off.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, I stand corrected. Thats something I learnt today. Thanks.

bro , my cafe staffs ( most of the cafe in japan ) will do that ..if one of them accidentally spills some coffee on to customer . trust me:wink: .

i have also experience someone knelt in front of me 5 months ago :o

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You must be damn lucky, did she teabag your drink with her bosom?:biggrin:

Anyway, this is the normal standard for SIA girls, and the ones I've seen on flights I've take confirm their average size are so.
070123_singaporegirl_vmed_730a.widec.jpg

That's so lame, i usually use their bosom as my cup holder while they are kneeling there. The biggers breasted ones cannot squeeze a cup thru them. so they become utensil holders.