• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should we put the white tigers to sleep?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My grandma told me NOT to go and see those man-killers White Tigers at the Zoo.She told me that once the tigers had mauled and killed a human being and after tasting human blood, they will repeat their savage attacks once again. So please be very careful both visitors and zoo keepers.

Should the tigers be sent back to their natural habitats?

Should they be put to sleep?

Should they be returned to their donors?

Or should they continue to be exhibits until another tragedy occurs?

White tigers are supposed to be sacred and they should be released and be allowed to roam in their natural habitats - undisturbed by human beings.

Don't mess with them. This is only a warning and I hope the proper authorities will do something about it. Don't play play with these ferocious animals. Se them free....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs

Cheers and have a great weekend.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
set them free...set all the animals free....set my people free....set all singaporeans free...set eveything free...be your true selves...be a more human being instead of just a mere cog in a massive machine....free...free...free....

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not the tigers' fault. They are only behaving out of their natural instincts. I will be very surprised if they didn't react to the presence of the intruder..

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
It not the tigers' fault. They are only behaving out of their natural instincts. I will be very surprised if they didn't react to the presence of the intruder..

Tiger 1 : KNN ... they locked us inside an enclosure and we cannot roam free.

Tiger 2 : If any one of them drop in, we maul them to bits.

Tiger 3 : Diam lah you two, I sleeping lah !!:eek:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
My grandma told me NOT to go and see those man-killers White Tigers at the Zoo.She told me that once the tigers had mauled and killed a human being and after tasting human blood, they will repeat their savage attacks once again. So please be very careful both visitors and zoo keepers.

Should the tigers be sent back to their natural habitats?

Should they be returned to their donors?

Or should they continue to be exhibits until another tragedy occurs?

White tigers are supposed to be sacred and they should be released and be allowed to roam in their natural habitats - undisturbed by human beings.

Don't mess with them. This is only a warning and I hope the proper authorities will do something about it. Don't play play with these ferocious animals. Se them free....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs

Cheers and have a great weekend.

your grandma??! oi, how old are u?

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My grandma told me NOT to go and see those man-killers White Tigers at the Zoo.

... then if someone 'jump MRT' ... u charge the train driver for murder ? its not true abt the human blood thing, grandmothers' stories ...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that it's probably true that tigers (and lions etc.) that are confined in zoos (or circuses) become more dangerous once they tasted human blood. However, it's not the tiger's fault. It wasn't even an accident; the guy was obviously seeking suicide.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When a guy try to kill himself by going into the tiger's mouth, and you blame the tigers for that? It is totally unjustifiable to do that.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger 1 : Why the humans so bad one ah ?? They want to kill us leh !!

Tiger 2 : Ya hor !! We only hunt only what. This is our natural instinct.

Tiger 3 : Diam lah. I trying to sleep !!

hunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
after tasting human blood, they will repeat their savage attacks once again

Tell grandma, whether human blood or not, any living creature drop in there, tiger will eat :biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No...no.... dont harm white tiger, naturally animal brain only think of eating, but we must put LKY and his PAP to sleep permanently instead.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His granny was referring to those Geylang types lah..... even the OKTs there scared of "white tigers" ..... say their biz will dou tiu if their joint got one of these.

Willy of L28 dun believe and took in one cat150..... she was an angpai under her previous okt but she itchy backside she went brazilian.... okt told her to stop working until the hair grow back so she switch okt..... within a couple of months Willy's homebase became history :(

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as long as the white tigers are around in the zoo, bad things will continue to happen to the zoo and to singapore...release them and set them free in the wild or return them to their rightful owners...white tigers are sacred animals...they are spiritual animals not to be meddled with. take care next time you go to the night safari.

Zelda

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a job hazard for any zoo keeper. why are sinkees making a mountain out of mole hill? and i don't see why business will be affected.
answer: government & media have to pacify sinkees.

Last edited: