• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should LTK apologize to Hougang residents?

B

Baluku

Because he recommended and give support to Yaw!

He said it in the last election rally.

Now he is nowhere to be found.

How? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah, dun understand what all this brouhaha about Yaw is all about!
What happened is a matter of personal indiscretion - Yaw was accountable to the public, and he paid the ultimate price, he lost both his job and reputation.
Justice has been served. What do LTK and WP have to answer for now?

Go think about who's hurting your wallet every day, and do the due diligence. That justice is long overdue

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who should apologise for these,

Tan Kia Gan : Minister for National Development

Tan Kia Gan, then Minister for National Development, was investigated in August 1966 for attempting to help his close businessman friend Lim Tjin Hauw and his son William Lim to clinch the sale of Boeing aircraft to Malaysian Airways. He also acted as an intermediary for his brother-in-law in the sale of a tin mine to Lim. For this, he was given 70,000 shares worth $1 each. As the witnesses did not want to implicate him, Tan Kia Gan was administratively stripped of all his public appointments by the Government.

Wee Toon Boon : Minister of State for Environment

Wee Toon Boon, then Minster of State for Environment, was charged for corruption involving $839,023 in April 1975. Investigation revealed that Wee was involved with a developer Lauw Tjin Ho, then Chairman of Lauw and Sons Pte Ltd. He used his ministerial status to make representation to civil servants on behalf of Lauw. In return, he was rewarded with a bunglow, worth $532,000, galvanised roofing for his home worth $3,500, free air tickets for him and his family to Indonesia and bank overdrafts totalling $300,000 to speculate in shares. He was convicted and sentenced to 4 1/2 years' imprisonment and ordered to pay a penalty of $7,023. His jail sentence was reduced to 18 months after he successfully appealed against one of the 5 charges.

Teh Cheang Wan : Minister for National Development

Teh Cheang Wan, then Minister for National Development, was investigated in 1986 for accepting 2 bribes totalling $1 million from Hock Tat Development Pte Ltd and Ho Yeow Koon of Keck Seng Pte Ltd in 1981 and 1982 respectively. Hock Tat Development had paid Teh a gratification of $500,000 after he helped the company to retain a piece of land that was earmarked for acquisition by the Government. Ho Yeow Koon had also given a gratification of $500,000 to Teh for helping to buy over a piece of State land for private development. Teh committed suicide before he could be formally charged in court. He maintained till the end that he was innocent.

Source:http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=237

Last edited:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

He apologised for the occurrence of a BE, not a failure in selecting his candidate.
He took no responsibility at all and blamed it all on Yaw who is away. Shit guy.

I remember a certain PAP candidate was dropped before the last elections for a similar matter of personal indiscretion. Did the PM come out to apologise?
Likewise, say sorry for FUCK?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember a certain PAP candidate was dropped before the last elections for a similar matter of personal indiscretion. Did the PM come out to apologise?
Likewise, say sorry for FUCK?

the voters never voted fo0r him, so no need to apologise to voters, the same cannot eb said of WP and Yaw.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should resign.

I guess I should ask a simpler question. Not asking you what actions LTK should take.

You said responsibility. I'm asking you what responsibility had LTK failed to take? Did he fail to monitor YSL 24 hours a day? Did he fail to check YSL's underwear for semen discharge? I mean, what? What did he fail to do?

B

Baluku

He should apologise.

Because he left Hougang and put an irresponsible guy in chrage of Hougang.

That was an oversight.

He must be accountable for his actions.

Anything less than this is unacceptable to the voters of Hougang residents.

Last edited by a moderator:

julyaric720

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love this thread already.
jacy.jpg

pike.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because he recommended and give support to Yaw!

He said it in the last election rally.

Now he is nowhere to be found.

How? What do you think?

I think LTK needs to be paraded naked wearing nothing but a placard saying - i am sorry and the words 千古罪人. Crushed glass and other sharp objects should also be placed on the ground beneath him while he does a leopard crawl from Tanglin road till the Cathay. Members of the public should also be made to lined up along the road be given eggs, rotten tomatoes, cabbages and other foul sewage to pepper him while he does the crawl. We will also proceed to crucify him on a wooden cross, let him lay under the sun for 3 days and 3 nights. Finally we will castrate him and then quarter him while he is still alive. His liver will be cooked and served to every Singaporean living in Hougang and his remains are to be cremated and buried in about to be built public toilets and cesspools.

HAPPY BO LIKE THAT?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess I should ask a simpler question. Not asking you what actions LTK should take.

You said responsibility. I'm asking you what responsibility had LTK failed to take? Did he fail to monitor YSL 24 hours a day? Did he fail to check YSL's underwear for semen discharge? I mean, what? What did he fail to do?

WP is a small party. If after working 11 years with this man and still don't know what kind of person, its failure.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is a small party. If after working 11 years with this man and still don't know what kind of person, its failure.

Failure to know that YSL has a soft spot for women? And this failure is magnified because WP is a "small" party? Further magnified because it's been 11 long years?

I get your logic now.