• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should jw5 be made moderator?

Do you think jw5 should be a moderator at SBF courtyard? With actual moderator powers!

• Most Definitely!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Should jw5 be made moderator?

Share your views!

He is the 3rd most active member in posts here!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My title says moderator. Yours says idiot loser. :roflmao:

Yeah. I am an idiot loser. Today my daughter gave me a Father's Day card she made at her daycare.

I told her it should read Happy Loser Father's Day. because your father is a loser.

She said are all fathers loser? I said no only your father me is a loser.

jw5

Loyal
Yeah. I am an idiot loser. Today my daughter gave me a Father's Day card she made at her daycare.

I told her it should read Happy Loser Father's Day. because your father is a loser.

Sorry to hear about that. :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle aspire to be the server administrator (non mods role) + backup and leecovery engineer and clones hunter for sbf got such position for my uncle? KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN my uncle aspire to be the server administrator (non mods role) + backup and leecovery engineer and clones hunter for sbf got such position for my uncle? KNN

KNN I am already the clones hunter but you can ask boss if the other positions are available KNN :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I am already the clones hunter but you can ask boss if the other positions are available KNN :cool:
KNN my uncle want to be the backend hunter lah helping boss to monitor user logins with ip address traces and delete the user account once is leetected to be from same connections KNN

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1624070519629.png

High Order Twit Admin Asset

High Order Twit ........ MMauauauhahahaha /rofl.... /Kowtow

1624070451135.png

republicunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

i like to talk to you. you have good temperment.

if you ban Jw5 then i can promise you this forum will thrive and return to former glory