• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I start stockpiling Eggs, Rice and Toilet Paper etc etc this weekend?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The situation seems to be getting worse every passing day. There are so many unlinked cases now. Will there be a lockdown soon?
I better start stockpiling s9me supplies this weekend.

Do you think I am overreacting? Or should I trust the PAP Ministers?

Should you trust the PAP Ministers, you say leh :sneaky:
Oh, by the way, this auntie can cook over a gas stove without turn on the stove :eek:

lzYvAvX.jpg

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply stock up on MREs and you'll not have to be so kan cheong. I have cartons of them in my doomsday bunker aka my HDB storeroom. So I am good!

K L N
A couple of points.:
1. Halal?
2. Got Tequila in tablet form inside?
3. Got LKB tonic tablet?
4. Marlboro?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
CCS you can say whatever you prefer but my uncle leemind you again 1 little sinkie life > 1k old farts life :geek: in the eyes of tam chia ter nao parents :sneaky: when it happens they will leefer back to why it happen :laugh: KNN you better pray hard nothing happens :biggrin:
Not sure if this is true, my kakis feedback to me that they tiagong quite a lot of geena not going to school on Monday and Tuesday. we shall see :coffee::coffee::coffee: