• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I report the PRC new joiner to CPIB for trying to bribe me?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
After lunch, I returned to the office and found a box of mooncakes, not those cheap NTUC ones on my workstation desk.

It was the luxury hotel restaurant type and I am sure it is not cheap NTUC version. There was a card stating that it is from the PRC new joiner, whom I have been tasked by my lady line manager boss to mentor him.

Is he trying to bribe me to give him a good performance assessment so that he can pass his probation?

I think so because he is PRC and PRC people likes to bribe. It's probably in his Tiong genes to surreptitiously bribe for favours.

Now I am thinking what should I do?

1. Return him the stupid box or mooncakes and tell him off. Then tell my lady boss that the new PRC joiner tried to bribe me? Will my line manager lady boss think that I am overreacting?

or

2. Straightaway report to CPIB so that the police investigate this unethical PRC vermin!

I messaged my GF, told her and asked for advice.

She said just accept it and pretend that it never happen.

My GF also said that I am making a mountain out of a molehill.

It upsets me!

What should I do?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the origins of mooncake ? It was used to pass secret messages. You better open each one in case there was a secret message. Maybe that PRC wants to conspire with you to have a threesome with your ladyboss. It’s a good opportunity to showcase your big cock.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@bigcockman what matters is the quality of work this new fella produces. Also his work ethic. Also how he gets along with the team members.

So far from what you say looks like he is trying his best to be nice and friendly.

Mooncake is not super expensive. I would NOT consider it bribery. Bribery would be if this fella bought you a car or an expensive watch something like that.

Chill lah.

If anything you are the one with extreme bias against the guy and no matter what he does whether he is good you probably hoping to find some reason to give him bad report right?

Sigh.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After lunch, I returned to the office and found a box of mooncakes, not those cheap NTUC ones on my workstation desk.

It was the luxury hotel restaurant type and I am sure it is not cheap NTUC version. There was a card stating that it is from the PRC new joiner, whom I have been tasked by my lady line manager boss to mentor him.

Is he trying to bribe me to give him a good performance assessment so that he can pass his probation?

I think so because he is PRC and PRC people likes to bribe. It's probably in his Tiong genes to surreptitiously bribe for favours.

1. Return him the stupid box or mooncakes and tell him off. Then tell my lady boss that the new PRC joiner tried to bribe me? Will my line manager lady boss think that I am overreacting?

or

2. Straightaway report to CPIB so that the police investigate this unethical PRC vermin!

It upsets me!

What should I do?
KNN just leefer to your company's code of conduct and fraud awareness guidelines KNN as for my uncle's company the action is to whistle-blow and let the company decides KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

or

It upsets me!

What should I do?
Very surprised that your girlfriend actually make sense, how could she stand you?