• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Aiyo let's move on what's done is done and cannot be undone. Everyone is busy, singveld has his new project to do and mopeng has his obligations as a new clone so let's move on la.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Darth simi LC? Go ahead and continue zapping me. No worries, so far you can your clones have successfully zap me 50 points.

That is a fucking lot. 50 out of 4500!!! Zap till zero la.

Ha ha ha, what is fucking feeble moron!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Darth simi LC? Go ahead and continue zapping me. No worries, so far you can your clones have successfully zap me 50 points.

How old are you bro? Play zapping games ah? Hee hee. Your mental level still stuck in primary 6....anxious about your PSLE results bo? Hur hur hur

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Heheh.. You just pichar lobang that CCBCaoPi is your clone. :biggrin:

That's because u are unable to hit back and u said it to nurse your bruised ego. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Even if u can me -50 is no big deal to me because i just need to use 2-3 accounts to give my clones a hundred points. Having said that, those clones that zapped u will be out to increase their post count and rep points by 50-100 but i want to make u wait patiently for them. Meanwhile u can troll on their profiles 24/7. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's because u are unable to hit back and u said it to nurse your bruised ego. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Even if u can me -50 is no big deal to me because i just need to use 2-3 accounts to give my clones a hundred points. Having said that, those clones that zapped u will be out to increase their post count and rep points by 50-100 but i want to make u wait patiently for them. Meanwhile u can troll on their profiles 24/7. :biggrin:

and what else? The rest in the PAP IBs are my clones too? Chump.

Take your time. Slowly zap you chump. You are ignored.!

Just zap.

Last edited:

KINGFALCON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barking the wrong tree. Ask Darth about his PSLE.

Narong and Darth are of the same pile of stinking dung.
They're like this punk elephant...lots of posturing only. :biggrin:

8qw4Q.gif

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and what else? The rest in the PAP IBs are my clones too? Chump.

Take your time. Slowly zap you chump. You are ignored.!

Just zap.

See.. damn useless.. but i like it... :biggrin: All i asked is for assholes to zap my clones and this is the response i always get... but nothing beats getting them pissed off by me. Wahahaha...

Last edited:

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WaLau eh, 11 posts 150 points..Lu simi Lang ?..:eek:

My enemies do that all the time. Rollercoaster .. i zapped them, their points recover and the cycle repeats over and over again. But now i shift focus more onto upping my clones like what other clone makers here are doing. :biggrin: I need to clear my rep cycle so u should be getting more zaps from my clones. Paiseh ah.. :biggrin:

OA clone lah. Is official. He uses his other clones to up this one. His SOP.

Hey asshole. Zap this one too. To your dismay, more will surface and i can't decide which one will get premium upgrade first but it's only a matter of time. :biggrin:

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

:biggrin:

Cooleo, any more wise idea? So I am that Erotica69 clone now?? Last 2 weeks I was PAP IB? Then in Dec I am RC member right??

Admit it you are that lousy Cooleo and stop diverting the attention!!!