• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I get infracted and zapped by singveld?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singveld is the perennial sidekick of Uncle Sam.

He's a bit slow but kudos to him for taking on Darth Vader. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

He's a hardly a sidekick. Most of the time, he a thorn in my side. However, he's sincere and surprisingly principled so I cut him some slack.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Since i have so many free slots, i should not waste them and will zap you nicks until u donate. This pic looks familiar to u? Hahahaha.

OhIpG.gif

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have many things you don't understand, never mind la, take it as paying tuition fees.

Also take it positively and count your blessings that it was not me you accidentally offended.

Bro Joe,

I've read the whole thread and still don't understand why singveld zapped and infracted mopeng. You also seem to imply there's some things here newbies should realize. Even an oldie like me catch no ball. I'm a little slow today, can enlighten me?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My goodness, I should count myself lucky I have never called Singveld a "TS".

I think I should stop calling thread starters "TS" for my own sake from now on. Seems to be a forbidden word with hidden negative connotation.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro Joe,

I've read the whole thread and still don't understand why singveld zapped and infracted mopeng. You also seem to imply there's some things here newbies should realize. Even an oldie like me catch no ball. I'm a little slow today, can enlighten me?

Aiyoyo please la no implication intended, everyone knows I'm always kidding in the forum. I'm not a complicated guy. Please jai-yen-yen ok? Cheers.