• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would be most welcome but remember this forum was founded based on the principle of "minimum intervention" by mods or admins. The last thing I want is a long list of dos and don'ts.

The best part was... you openly admitted having clone accounts and when i spotted one of yours which is "StopFailingGuys", you deleted all evidences. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Kias like Tonychat, Papsmearer and leetahbar need to have tight leashes on them. We should be able to give them extended bans at any point of them if they persist.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Poll itself will have clones to vote so it actually does not give a true picture.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That would be most welcome but remember this forum was founded based on the principle of "minimum intervention" by mods or admins. The last thing I want is a long list of dos and don'ts.

Huh?? u xpect mim intervention n on de other hand troll free...:eek: De day u decide 2 start a forum...open 2 public...u oredi lost haf de control of it...sure u can ban and infract members but u hav no control who joint n say wat...u hab no control on how many clones 1 can register...i bery lazy 2 type long story but i tink u get de idea...:biggrin::p

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha IP address can create one leh

Nothing to say if they are so free. I once used a free proxy tool to generate fixed IP addresses and he was so free to banned them. I just had to click "New Identity" to get a new IP address. He actually banned them for posting news at the international news folder. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Should I remove the most obnoxious members of this forum?

dey also said u gay bicycle rider, flip flopper, vulgar(did we?:biggrin:), ang mo cock sucker.
so u r really one?:biggrin:

Yeah but I couldn't care less. However, there could be others that do.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do know that it is super easy to rig your little poll right?

True, the group with the most number of clones will alter the results in their favour. They will definitely want the stalkers and clones to remain.

Captain America

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True, the group with the most number of clones will alter the results in their favour. They will definitely want the stalkers and clones to remain.

At the moment i can see that nobody dares as those who polled are mostly regulars and their nicks are recognizable from being genuine and not. :biggrin:

Last edited: