• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I recall a comment from a forum host and the gist of it, was, "being a guest in the home of the host, you don't return the hospitality by abusing and insulting the owner of the house after having enjoyed his meal."

This isn't my home. It's an establishment that is open to the public and they're welcome to walk in and out whenever they want. There is no charge for entering. There is no penalty for leaving.

However, if you don't like the owner of the joint, why stay?:confused: :*:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is where we have to disgree. Tonychat for all intends and purposes is a spammer and has been from the start. The message is the same except for one thing - it is not copied/cup and paste. Everytime we bring Tonychat up, he will start writing narratives so as to avoid fire. Anyway, some of the members here including OA are taking care of him so he is not as pervasive as before.

Most of us have got used to his bad manners but he does presumably turn away potential members. Lets face it, if he was a success in life, we would have tolerated him better. He is also dishonest, changing messages etc. This guy has been trying to move to OZ for years but with no luck. So people understandly get irritated by a known failure. I am ok with him as others are looking after him.

Tonychat doesn't copy and paste the same message over and over. Although the theme is repeated day in day out, the presentation of the same theme varies. He also posts his messages in the correct folder.

In Teekee's case, my request was very simple... please put your stuff in the "religious discussions" folder. His retort was that he refused to post there unless I removed the "crap" image in the forum preamble. I replied that I had artistic license to place graphics that I considered appropriate for each section of this site for the simple reason that it was my forum. If he didn't like it, he was welcome to evangelise somewhere else.

My instructions were simply ignored.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This isn't my home. It's an establishment that is open to the public and they're welcome to walk in and out whenever they want. There is no charge for entering. There is no penalty for leaving.

However, if you don't like the owner of the joint, why stay?:confused: :*:

The whole problem is how some members take life very seriously in cyberspace. The infraction and reputation system has taken an entire meaning all by itself. Reading some posts revealed interesting aspects of how a few are using these as weapons of mass destruction.:biggrin: All very amusing to me.:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, have told you many times not to yank their chains.

The majority understand when you are taking the piss (even if you refute it ). The dump ones really struggle. They can't it and will never get it. These guys can't put two and two together. Their high achievement on the start of the day is tying the shoelaces successfully.

You are replying to a guy who thought a Cathay Pacific stewardess walked into the HK Metro, got into the cabin and changed into her uniform by removing all her clothes except for undies. That should tell you the level of IQ that is involved.

Let me put in an analogy that these guys can understand. They visit the someone's home, not treated well and yet keep visiting. I can assure he will still be visiting the same home. One word - clueless.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to screw the forum host while remaining a regular participant of this forum. Could this be the cyber version of "bravado" which earns you your patch because I don't retaliate?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is where we have to disgree. Tonychat for all intends and purposes is a spammer and has been from the start. The message is the same except for one thing - it is not copied/cup and paste. Everytime we bring Tonychat up, he will start writing narratives so as to avoid fire. Anyway, some of the members here including OA are taking care of him so he is not as pervasive as before.

Most of us have got used to his bad manners but he does presumably turn away potential members. Lets face it, if he was a success in life, we would have tolerated him better. He is also dishonest, changing messages etc. This guy has been trying to move to OZ for years but with no luck. So people understandly get irritated by a known failure. I am ok with him as others are looking after him.

ahhahahah.. are you serious? You seems to try to say things that seems to act like some gospel truth. That is a bad habit. a disgusting sinkie one. Pls.. i thought i am link to thailand, so how come
now is aussieland.. ahahah
why not USA???? UK???

You are a very strange sinkie, if you do not like what i post, ignore button is there. so difficult to activate meh????

Why are you taking this forum so seriously, you no life har...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam, have told you many times not to yank their chains.

The majority understand when you are taking the piss (even if you refute it ). The dump ones really struggle. They can't it and will never get it. These guys can't put two and two together. Their high achievement on the start of the day is tying the shoelaces successfully.

You are replying to a guy who thought a Cathay Pacific stewardess walked into the HK Metro, got into the cabin and changed into her uniform by removing all her clothes except for undies. That should tell you the level of IQ that is involved.

Let me put in an analogy that these guys can understand. They visit the someone's home, not treated well and yet keep visiting. I can assure he will still be visiting the same home. One word - clueless.

sinkie.. you like to tell other what to do, do this and do that. Have you ever thought that if others like it when you do it? i guess forum is the only place for you to do that. but even then , nobody gives a shit what you say

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you do not like what i post, ignore button is there.. or you do not know how to use it..? you need a course for that? Gees... sinkies are strange creatures.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to screw the forum host while remaining a regular participant of this forum. Could this be the cyber version of "bravado" which earns you your patch because I don't retaliate?

I know I've said it many times before but doesn't it make more sense to take your business somewhere else? That's what I do after I've had an argument or altercation with any establishment. I don't set foot in the place again.

Let me enlighten you boss, they are sinkies.

You got to get into the mind of sinkies that is not a normal human behavior, then you will understand why they behave like that. That is why i avoided them in the first place.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

As the host, I try my best to judge each nick based solely on the content of each message they post. I have no interest in the actual person behind the cyber persona.

Look at me... I morphed from being Burmese to Persian. I've lived in rural NSW, Perth, Sydney, Auckland and a rented room in Toa Payoh. I've been labeled a Pappy dog, an Ah Neh, a Pariah and everything in between. At the end of the day, what difference does it make? On the internet, I can be anything I want to be BUT I have ONE consistent theme.... "advice" is a noun... "advise" is a verb.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know I've said it many times before but doesn't it make more sense to take your business somewhere else? That's what I do after I've had an argument or altercation with any establishment. I don't set foot in the place again.

Actually i don't really mean you. But that TC and screwball definitely need to be screwed good and proper. One is a loose cannon and the other is some soefl righteous self proclaimed intellectual giving out his opinions as if it was the gospel truth boasting that he "counselled" some general manager when he isn't even a psychologist and actually even bothered to post about it here.

In any case i can answer your question too. The forum doesn't just consist of you correct? There are other members here in which i am comfortable interacting with, besides at least i give my honest opinion. I'm not trying to kiss ass here unlike some forummers that i know of.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the host, I try my best to judge each nick based solely on the content of each message they post. I have no interest in the actual person behind the cyber persona.

Look at me... I morphed from being Burmese to Persian. I've lived in rural NSW, Perth, Sydney, Auckland and a rented room in Toa Payoh. I've been labeled a Pappy dog, an Ah Neh, a Pariah and everything in between. At the end of the day, what difference does it make? On the internet, I can be anything I want to be BUT I have ONE consistent theme.... "advice" is a noun... "advise" is a verb.

You know one thing.

This post is extremely ironic since it's directed at the self proclaimed cyberspace genius extraordinaire giving his 1/2 cent comments on various forummers and topics here as if they were their weight in gold.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not addressing the issue. Nobody is talking about persona. When I was moderator, I never banned a single individual. I recognise that everyone has a view and they can be diametrically opposite to me. No issues if they have gender or identity issues.

I am talking about a single idiot who has the same single repetitive message and nothing else. No different to teekee except no religion and couple of levels lower in intensity.

I am not asking for his removal. I am just wondering why you are asking for people who marshal him to be thrown out . I understand the vulgarities part. You do realise that if Tonychat is not here, we also don't have the need for marshaling and the accompanying vulgarities which is side effect.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are not addressing the issue. Nobody is talking about persona. When I was moderator, I never banned a single individual. I recognise that everyone has a view and they can be diametrically opposite to me. No issues if they have gender or identity issues.

I am talking about a single idiot who has the same single repetitive message and nothing else. No different to teekee except no religion and couple of levels lower in intensity.

I am not asking for his removal. I am just wondering why you are asking for people who marshal him to be thrown out . I understand the vulgarities part. You do realise that if Tonychat is not here, we also don't have the need for marshaling and the accompanying vulgarities which is side effect.

You want me to be on check because i do not listen to you and do not give a shit to whatever you say.. Too bad, dun act like some logical shit here. This is called reality.. see a doctor and you will be fine.