• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious should i call it quits with my wife?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U really have alot of problems, it will be better for u and yr family that u just take a long walk off a short pier. Every now and than u start a new thread about your problems. As if whole world only u got problems. Soo hard on u..better u Soylent Green. If u talk to yr wife like the way u post yr BS in this forum, I am surprised u still have a wife
Last time u said this Krafty is attention seeking self indulgent person.

I agree with you. His questions are all rhetoric.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
U really have alot of problems, it will be better for u and yr family that u just take a long walk off a short pier. Every now and than u start a new thread about your problems. As if whole world only u got problems. Soo hard on u..better u Soylent Green. If u talk to yr wife like the way u post yr BS in this forum, I am surprised u still have a wife
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:…. at least sparing with TUA POW is so much more productive.. :geek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see my weak point as being open to forummers, anybody i also regard as bro.
maybe at my age, not like last time, not many friends.
even the closest friend also has some secret.
my father passed away when i was 15 and i am the youngest in my family.
all these attributes to what i am today.

You're an Asset to this forum; Sam endorsed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i see my weak point as being open to forummers, anybody i also regard as bro.
maybe at my age, not like last time, not many friends.
even the closest friend also has some secret.
my father passed away when i was 15 and i am the youngest in my family.
all these attributes to what i am today.

Krafty, you know full well that you are just here venting. Nothing we say will change how you decide or live or think.

Hence it is all rhetoric when you ask us what we think you should do. I particularly dislike people who ask questions that they have no interest in hearing the answer whatsoever except if it is exactly what they are thinking.

I guess it stems from dealings with patients who ask me questions but have a certain answer they have in mind and are just hoping to hear the same. Sorry nobody can read your mind. Just ask if I would agree with your plan and opinion and I will gladly just say yes (even if I don't) thats how you best deal with such people.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty, you know full well that you are just here venting. Nothing we say will change how you decide or live or think.

Hence it is all rhetoric when you ask us what we think you should do. I particularly dislike people who ask questions that they have no interest in hearing the answer whatsoever except if it is exactly what they are thinking.

I guess it stems from dealings with patients who ask me questions but have a certain answer they have in mind and are just hoping to hear the same. Sorry nobody can read your mind. Just ask if I would agree with your plan and opinion and I will gladly just say yes (even if I don't) thats how you best deal with such people.

you are spot on, i am just venting...today is a new day and everything back to normal.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a stressful weekend, contemplating quitting it all and go back to s'pore. luckily, my oz boss is good and understanding bro! my wife was losing temper and nagging...
which make me feel that she only cares about money. it seems that all women are the same, good times togetherness only.
Your wife cares about you and of course, money. But if you return to Singapore, PAP cares only about your money, not you. Know the difference before you set foot in Sinkieland.